My Revelation

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

^ Yea i verified my white homies to say the n word. Whenever they in public i gotta explain they down lol.

Man, you can't give out no passes, you dont have that jurisdiction...if your friend Chad decides to drop the word around a bunch of the wrong people, your boy is gonna get teed off on. Possibly you too for intervening for dude. You need to find alternate friends, cuzzo...
Word, like don't these clowns realize that they don't have the jurisdiction to give out a pass on behalf of ALL Black people? It's a racial slur.. meaning even if I don't hear it and he's talking to/about you, it applies to me because we're of the same race. Get it? That @#@% ain't cool family..
Just to play devils advocate if you are friends with a white guy and you are say at a majority white party and you call out "what up cracker" because thats just how you playaround/talk normally with your friend. Every white person in there has a right to bash your face in?
Yes. That's fair enough.

I have a VERY hood white friend named, take a guess, White Boy (his choice). And if you call him Roger, he'll squab you.. he don't play about his gov't name. But guess what, even though he's more of a sterotypical Nword than me, I bet he knows the line. We've NEVER had to even bring it up. And I'd never call him anything other than White Boy.

Again tho, down south things might be different. More people prolly mean it in an offensive way when they say it down there so I could see how you would be more on edge when someone says it. But most people up north dont take offense to the word anymore.

I'm from Indiana family... home of the KKK.. think about it...

It is basically the equivalent of Son or Fam up here if you are familiar with people.

No, it isn't..

Ok ill try to address everything breifly.

You say you from Indiana (Home of the KKK) so like I said things are different in other parts of the country. Clearly when people say it out there it has moremeaning behind it, so I can see why you would feel some sort of way about people saying it. Im from the Tri-State. No1 bats an eye at the word unless you putextra emphasis on the word like you are not used to saying it and are trying to sound it out (see kids on XBL for examples). So I can see how you would take alittle more offense to the word than someone from here. Thats fine. IDK where OP is from so I cant speak for his revelation.

And your boy has never used the word?

^ Im saying every race is racist. U dont even know ur ancestors and we through the past let it go. We in current time. You cant fight every white person cause they dropped a N. Theres millions of different ppl from different races that use the N. Come on its words. The person aint directly talking to u making funny of u if he was its a different story.

Aight...you spit all that pseudointellectual nonsense you want...fact is if you say the wrong words around the wrong people, you're gonna end up on yourback pockets in short order. Nothing you or I can type to change that. It is what it is. I'm not sure how dude's friend got away with it for solong...but it's coming if he doesn't get his $#!+ right on the triple.

Oh, and by the way...how you gonna sit there and tell folk you dont know whether they know their ancestors or not? That's just funny to me...

tired.gif
It was getting written dumb fast like it was an automatic response assoon as you got connected in there and in red bold font

^ Yea i verified my white homies to say the n word. Whenever they in public i gotta explain they down lol.

Man, you can't give out no passes, you dont have that jurisdiction...if your friend Chad decides to drop the word around a bunch of the wrong people, your boy is gonna get teed off on. Possibly you too for intervening for dude. You need to find alternate friends, cuzzo...
Word, like don't these clowns realize that they don't have the jurisdiction to give out a pass on behalf of ALL Black people? It's a racial slur.. meaning even if I don't hear it and he's talking to/about you, it applies to me because we're of the same race. Get it? That @#@% ain't cool family..
Just to play devils advocate if you are friends with a white guy and you are say at a majority white party and you call out "what up cracker" because thats just how you playaround/talk normally with your friend. Every white person in there has a right to bash your face in?
Yes. That's fair enough.

I have a VERY hood white friend named, take a guess, White Boy (his choice). And if you call him Roger, he'll squab you.. he don't play about his gov't name. But guess what, even though he's more of a sterotypical Nword than me, I bet he knows the line. We've NEVER had to even bring it up. And I'd never call him anything other than White Boy.

Again tho, down south things might be different. More people prolly mean it in an offensive way when they say it down there so I could see how you would be more on edge when someone says it. But most people up north dont take offense to the word anymore.

I'm from Indiana family... home of the KKK.. think about it...

It is basically the equivalent of Son or Fam up here if you are familiar with people.
No, it isn't..

Ok ill try to address everything breifly.

You say you from Indiana (Home of the KKK) so like I said things are different in other parts of the country. Clearly when people say it out there it has more meaning behind it, so I can see why you would feel some sort of way about people saying it. Im from the Tri-State. No1 bats an eye at the word unless you put extra emphasis on the word like you are not used to saying it and are trying to sound it out (see kids on XBL for examples). So I can see how you would take a little more offense to the word than someone from here. Thats fine. IDK where OP is from so I cant speak for his revelation.

And your boy has never used the word?

It doesn't matter where the word is said, it's about WHY it was created in the first place. It's a latent weapon against my people. If noosesbecame popular as a fashion accessory, would you wear one to look cool?

And if White Boy says it, I've never heard it. I've said racial slurs, we all do or have, just like we all sin. But it's NOT ok just becauseit's common. So just like I try not to sin, I don't like to get comfortable using words I shouldn't.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I realized this in college. White people love to use the N word. They absolutely love it. Whether they are using it offensively or not, if there isn't a black person in sight, it is dropped without hesitation at any moment.
This right here

I realized this in college. White people love to use the N word. They absolutely love it. Whether they are using it offensively or not, if there isn't a black person in sight, it is dropped without hesitation at any moment.
sad but true. I've overheard plenty of these white frat boys around campus using it when they thought no black people were around. The onlywhite people I've ever heard use the word though are the ones who don't really interact with black people or have close black friends. The white peoplethat I know who grew up mostly around people of color no better than to use the word.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

But I thought it's been spun into a positive term? Just ask any rapper.
I never said that... ever..
eyes.gif

I use the Nword like a regular pronoun.. never said it was POSITIVE tho. I just don't see an issue with possessing the word and empowering it with thedefinition I choose. However, there's already a preset, defined, understood, and practiced definition for what it means when a white person calls a blackperson that word. It's the same sound, but coming from two different 'languages', it has a different understanding, which actually makes perfectsense. Por as in Por favor is not remotly the same as pour as in pour me a drink.

Now what?

How are u gonna be offended by it when we call eachother it????
My family and I often call eachother 'pet names' like queerbag, sackjockey, or whatever is the most offensive term we can think of at thetime. But you should see what happens when outsiders try the same schtick...

eyes.gif

I use the Nword like a regular pronoun.. never said it was POSITIVE tho. I just don't see an issue with possessing the word and empowering it with the definition I choose. However, there's already a preset, defined, understood, and practiced definition for what it means when a white person calls a black person that word. It's the same sound, but coming from two different 'languages', it has a different understanding, which actually makes perfect sense. Por as in Por favor is not remotly the same as pour as in pour me a drink.

Now what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's the stupidest thing I've read on NT.

very true!

eyes.gif

I use the Nword like a regular pronoun.. never said it was POSITIVE tho. I just don't see an issue with possessing the word and empowering it with the definition I choose. However, there's already a preset, defined, understood, and practiced definition for what it means when a white person calls a black person that word. It's the same sound, but coming from two different 'languages', it has a different understanding, which actually makes perfect sense. Por as in Por favor is not remotly the same as pour as in pour me a drink.

Now what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, you just don't have the brain capacity for critical thinking. Words are just random sounds with ascribed meaning. If inuuits can have 13 words for"snow" based on the context of the term, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that thoughts are communicated both audibly and instrinsicly andthat the sender of the message has just as much power over its meaning than the actual words themselves. Therefore, what I've said makes PERFECT sense.

LarryIndiana:

Im on my phone now so i cant quote, but I feel you. I didnt mean to make it sound like its ok for anyone to just say it on any occasion. but if you haveprevious communication with someone. If you just walk into a place without knowing people that know you mean nothing by the word, then you will get knocked onyour !%% without question.

^ So if u home alone and 40 white guys knock on the door and call u an N ur gonna do nothing. Ur whole por and pour has a flaw cause thats 2 languages a white guy can speak spanish the N word is english no matter who says it
If 40 guys knock on my door, white or otherwise, it's gonna be a fair fight. 40 on .40

but as I said, I'm more worried about the gumps like you that think its ok to allow these 40 guys to walk up on your brother with a racist word to say...

*sigh* I must be Warrick's brother...I'm Dunn.

Going back to work now...yo Rilla, finish mopping this $#!+ up, my $#!*&... (hope that didnt offend ya...)

*sigh* I must be Warrick's brother...I'm Dunn.

Going back to work now...yo Rilla, finish mopping this $#!+ up, my $#!*&... (hope that didnt offend ya...)
I'm damn near European fam.. somebody else can Finnish this bull... no offense taken.. 'preciate the irony
grin.gif

^ So if u home alone and 40 white guys knock on the door and call u an N ur gonna do nothing. Ur whole por and pour has a flaw cause thats 2 languages a white guy can speak spanish the N word is english no matter who says it
If 40 guys knock on my door, white or otherwise, it's gonna be a fair fight. 40 on .40

but as I said, I'm more worried about the gumps like you that think its ok to allow these 40 guys to walk up on your brother with a racist word to say...

HAHA so im supposed to cry and wanna fight everytime some drops a N. Grow up we outta middle school i hope u are, we grown men. Who cares u portraying the black man as violent and reckless. Have some class bro act civil.
translation: you're to strong and vigilant and proud. Tuck your tail and conform before Massa finds out you can read too!

Weak *#% house *+%%$ rhetoric, boy I tell you. I'd have never made it through slavery. They'd have killed me before 2nd shift was over
smh.gif

eyes.gif

Now what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, you just don't have the brain capacity for critical thinking. Words are just random sounds with ascribed meaning. If inuuits can have 13 words for "snow" based on the context of the term, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that thoughts are communicated both audibly and instrinsicly and that the sender of the message has just as much power over its meaning than the actual words themselves. Therefore, what I've said makes PERFECT sense.
I don't have the brain capacity for your vapid thoughts. Keep on trying to convince yourself that there isn't a double standard when itcomes to that word. You're easily the most narrow-minded NTer out there so there's no point in arguing this. It's pathetic. I honestly feel sorryfor people like you.

translation: you're to strong and vigilant and proud. Tuck your tail and conform before Massa finds out you can read too!

Weak *#% house *+%%$ rhetoric, boy I tell you. I'd have never made it through slavery. They'd have killed me before 2nd shift was over

Translation: I talk really tough on the internet!!!

people using the word...jsut to get a rise out of you...KNOWING how much negativity that word carries?... yeah...I'm going to call them what theyare....racist

I always figured when whiteboys said it it was because they were trying to have that aspect of black culture. They love to use the word amongst themselves, andhonestly am disgusted by it.

eyes.gif

Now what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, you just don't have the brain capacity for critical thinking. Words are just random sounds with ascribed meaning. If inuuits can have 13 words for "snow" based on the context of the term, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that thoughts are communicated both audibly and instrinsicly and that the sender of the message has just as much power over its meaning than the actual words themselves. Therefore, what I've said makes PERFECT sense.
I don't have the brain capacity for your vapid thoughts. Keep on trying to convince yourself that there isn't a double standard when it comes to that word. You're easily the most narrow-minded NTer out there so there's no point in arguing this. It's pathetic. I honestly feel sorry for people like you.

First off, I'm folks.. secondly, how the *@%+ can there be a double standard on a racist word? Are white ppl actually upset we won't let them use theword now that we've possessed it and redefined it as it aplies to blacks talking to blacks? Gat damn that's arrogant.. I mean...wow..

I'm not talking tough... everything "tough" I've said has been defensive. Dude asks me if 40 ppl walk up to my door and whatnot.. I guess I'm "tough" for having heat... whatever... I put myself in the shoes of a slave and said I'd have never made it. I guessthat's "tough" too.. whatever.. I'm not that tough. If anything, my integrity was standard issue for most Blacks 50 years ago. Ask themsit-in soldiers. It's not my fault it deteriorated amongst the Black population. You're just weak. It's cool, there's safety in numbers. Allyou weak cats can bundle up and be weak together. Hey, why not find 51 weak *#% buddies and call it a year...

eyes.gif

Now what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't have the brain capacity for your vapid thoughts. Keep on trying to convince yourself that there isn't a double standard when it comes to that word. You're easily the most narrow-minded NTer out there so there's no point in arguing this. It's pathetic. I honestly feel sorry for people like you.

HAHA^. Tuck my tail so im supposed to fight every racist person in the world come on. If you would get ur self killed that would make u weak for not BEING STRONG ENOUGH to make it through slavery. U gotta suck it up stiffen ur upper lip wipe the tears and tough it out. MAN UP

For the last time....

I don't give a damn about which white person uses the n word... never have, never will..

But I continue to waste my time replying to you to get you to see that just because racism is common, doesn't mean its OK and that you shouldendorse it. But some ignorant *!*#!% never learn...

Back
Top Bottom