MY PS3 DIED !!!!!!!!!!

now i know theres gonna be a whole bunch of 360 heads coming in and
laugh.gif
i deserve it for
laugh.gif
when they have their problems

mine wont read my disks, i can do everything else but it wont play games. i tried the secret restart and still nothing. any suggestions or is it

rip-20gb-ps3.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

This happens a lot. Get on google I think there are a few things you can try but if not, gotta ship it back to Sony/return it to the store.

the lens might be dirty. I bought a 20GB PS2 Compatible version that couldn't read discs. Looked it up on youtube and 45 minutes later, I had a fixed Ps3for only $200.

dam $ 200 to fix i might as well buy a new one. i dont wanna open it but then again it's 2 years old, the warranty been up. i just might have to buy a newone ........
smh.gif

and i just updated the system and this happened , i know thats got something to do with it. it was working just fine before that ........

Same *##$ happened to me....i had to send it in after the video on youtube didn't work to restart it.... Cost me $150
eyes.gif
smh.gif

It's the lens. I don't know if there is a video to help you fix that but you could just send it in to Sony and if your out of warranty just get a Slim.

Happened to me a month after my warranty was up. There is no fix for that. I had to send it into Sony and wait almost two weeks for them to repair it and sendit back. Sorry dude. There is nothing you can do on your own to fix this.

mines have the same problem when i want to play PS3 game
what i do is enter playstation "Home" then before it boots all the way up i press the center button to pull up the PS menu then the PS3 disk appearsthen im able to play
iono it works for me all the time as my PS3 dont read the PS3 disks right away

try it out tho

thanks for the info. i'm so sad right now , just got a couple brews, some chips, ready to play some madden and this %$@% happens
smh.gif

i can't even type right now, xbox fangirls carry on .........

Back
Top Bottom