My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

Low key I feel like harden probably the most influential hooper of this generation, along with wardell

Nothing in this video is about harden specifically, I just feel like he was the main guy who made this how kids train. King of the step back, side step, misdirection etc

Low key I feel like harden probably the most influential hooper of this generation, along with wardell

Nothing in this video is about harden specifically, I just feel like he was the main guy who made this how kids train. King of the step back, side step, misdirection etc

I wonder if they did the footwork for REGULAR layups.

1-2 step.

Welcome home :lol: #dubnation
1628265690579.jpeg

Score on him now

DC as a coach how do you feel about all these types of workouts seen on IG. The "advanced" stuff

I wonder how much BASIC stuff these trainers are putting these kids through.

I kinda get adding advanced stuff to kid's toolbox but I think basics need to be more thoroughly mastered before moving there.

But again, I can't speak on what folks do when the camera is off.

I rarely spend time with the "advanced" stuff but I also am working with younger kids.

This is dope… yes comp looks weak, no he didn’t do anything exceptional. But kid is 10…. I think as a kid playing versus grown men is THE best way to get better. After playing against men, playing against kids his age gonna feel like cake

This is dope… yes comp looks weak, no he didn’t do anything exceptional. But kid is 10…. I think as a kid playing versus grown men is THE best way to get better. After playing against men, playing against kids his age gonna feel like cake

I just looked at his iG, his 1 daughter is a bully in the paint. She was bodying all those girls :lol:

Ain't hyping any little kids up until at least High School.

But yea, everything you said was true.

Wow that’s crazy and hilarious. How did that happen at Wimbledon lol. I know there’s those exhibition tennis matches with retired pros who are mic’ed up and it’s just a fun, silly event. Wimbledon is supposed to be the most uppity, based in tradition of them all

I’ve said this before and I don’t want to get into it… but literally every women’s professional sport, the women would absolutely annihilate a weekend warrior type male. Except one…. And that’s why that sport will always have a significant limit on its popularity

There was that rumor that the u.s. women's soccer team got destroyed by a boys high school team. Just looked it up and they lost 5-2 in a scrimmage against FC Dallas Under 15 boys team.

Last edited:
There was that rumor that the u.s. women's soccer team got destroyed by a boys high school team. Just looked it up and they lost 5-2 in a scrimmage against FC Dallas Under 15 boys team.

My man from the squid game told me that there's a higher probability that boys are better than girls in most games/sports.

Maybe he's onto something.

Back
Top Bottom