Nike Air Wack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that's cold man. 
just scrolled down and saw this before the actual shoe 
laugh.gif

interesting concept tho.. 
also like the other shoes you got going.. wish i could help with a name..

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Nike Air Wack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that's cold man. 
just scrolled down and saw this before the actual shoe 
laugh.gif

interesting concept tho.. 
also like the other shoes you got going.. wish i could help with a name..

I don't get how you are claiming originality, when you have blatantly just taken parts from other shoes..

I don't get how you are claiming originality, when you have blatantly just taken parts from other shoes..

The last 2 shoes are just other shoes i made, i admitted they weren't original and have other shoe parts, i just added them to this thread instead of creating an entire new one.

However, if ur referring to the back plastic tab (similar to 3's & 4's) on my high tops, it wouldn't work any other way. It has old school inspiration but nothing actually taken directly from another shoe. Taken parts from other shoes how? The Swoosh? Every Nike shoe has that somewhere...

The last 2 shoes are just other shoes i made, i admitted they weren't original and have other shoe parts, i just added them to this thread instead of creating an entire new one.

However, if ur referring to the back plastic tab (similar to 3's & 4's) on my high tops, it wouldn't work any other way. It has old school inspiration but nothing actually taken directly from another shoe. Taken parts from other shoes how? The Swoosh? Every Nike shoe has that somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom