MY NEW PUPPY DEXTER (6 week old English Bulldog) PICS!

This was Angus when he was a puppy. He is 65 pounds now and a whole lot of dog. And he is a drooler, and a snorer. But i wouldnt have it any other way

This was Angus when he was a puppy. He is 65 pounds now and a whole lot of dog. And he is a drooler, and a snorer. But i wouldnt have it any other way

Daamn didn't realize alot of you guys had Bullys too! Do I smell a Niketalk Bully owner summit!?!?!?

If anyone has a girl let's make some $$$ in a year or 2. I'm in NorCal. I've got papers! we can trace his bloodline back 20 years.

And for everyone asking he was $1800 it was either him or 2 pairs of yeezys. I feel like I made the right choice.
smokin.gif

Daamn didn't realize alot of you guys had Bullys too! Do I smell a Niketalk Bully owner summit!?!?!?

If anyone has a girl let's make some $$$ in a year or 2. I'm in NorCal. I've got papers! we can trace his bloodline back 20 years.

And for everyone asking he was $1800 it was either him or 2 pairs of yeezys. I feel like I made the right choice.
smokin.gif

shocked you got him at 6 weeks. most people wait till 8 weeks. i wish my puggle was a puppy again
laugh.gif

shocked you got him at 6 weeks. most people wait till 8 weeks. i wish my puggle was a puppy again
laugh.gif

thats crazy i was about to make a thread on mine i got yesterday, her name is khloe

will post pics later
edit

20uo5xc.jpg

thats crazy i was about to make a thread on mine i got yesterday, her name is khloe

will post pics later
edit

20uo5xc.jpg

pimp.gif
your dog is cute, nh. I was actually looking for one but since I still live at home my parents don't want to deal with that
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
your dog is cute, nh. I was actually looking for one but since I still live at home my parents don't want to deal with that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

smokin.gif

Please don't even think of attempting to backyard breed your doggie. He deserves to not be looked at as potential dollars. Enjoy him, my good friend has one, and even with all the supposed health problems they are still at the very top of my list.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

smokin.gif

Please don't even think of attempting to backyard breed your doggie. He deserves to not be looked at as potential dollars. Enjoy him, my good friend has one, and even with all the supposed health problems they are still at the very top of my list.

Congrats fam!
One thing I can say is keep the folds clean and get pet insurance if you can afford it. My bully is 2 and a half now. These things do shed like crazy too. Here is a older pic. 

24b358274f9c6fdbe985e8b4003b327ebb5127b.jpg

He's a bit bigger now. 
smokin.gif

Congrats fam!
One thing I can say is keep the folds clean and get pet insurance if you can afford it. My bully is 2 and a half now. These things do shed like crazy too. Here is a older pic. 

24b358274f9c6fdbe985e8b4003b327ebb5127b.jpg

He's a bit bigger now. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shch

Never that bro. I'm not some hick in the sticks trying to slang rah-tard  bulldogs on craigslist.
laugh.gif

It was just a thought for the future me and the GF were thinking about. I've been told already breeding them is hard.

I just wanna love him and enjoy this puppy phase as much as I can before the BULLY in him comes out.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shch

Never that bro. I'm not some hick in the sticks trying to slang rah-tard  bulldogs on craigslist.
laugh.gif

It was just a thought for the future me and the GF were thinking about. I've been told already breeding them is hard.

I just wanna love him and enjoy this puppy phase as much as I can before the BULLY in him comes out.
happy.gif

^good man, this thread has really got me wanting a Bully. If I didn't love Boxers so much I'd get one in a heartbeat.

^good man, this thread has really got me wanting a Bully. If I didn't love Boxers so much I'd get one in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom