My NBA playoffs 2010 possibilities

You have got to be joking, the NUGGETS??? Anyway when the offseason stuff quiets down (specifically where LO and Boozer end up going) I'll make my picks.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I'll start with the easts first of the big 3 is the Cavs. There starters could be Mo, West, lebron, smith, and shaq with big help off the bench from big z, Parker, szczerbiak, varejao, Gibson, and maybe Moon* from the heat. They have six reliable 3pt shooters, great bigs, good close and mid range shooters, good passer, but a weak d. Then there's the magic with Nelson, Carter, Lewis, bass, and Howard with a good bench of pietrus, barnes, Anderson, gortat, and redick. They have knock down shooters, good bigs, and a decent defense. I see the magic better then the cavs right now. I didn't forget about Boston who in my eyes are the team to beat with a possible starting rotation of rondo, Allen, pierce, KG, and sheed. They have Perkins, Davis, house, and powe of the bench and maybe but not likely Maurbury. They are the best team if they are healthy and I see them winning the 2010 finals the 2 teams on the rise are the raptors who have derozen, Jack, and turkolu added to their roster could be a 4 or5. Also the hawks have the same starters with added help off the bench from Crawford and teague the Miami heat could be a huge contender at the 4 seed if they resign moon, pick up odom, and trade wright and haslem for c booze. They would have chalmers, Wade, odom, boozer, JO with cook, head, jones, Quinn, magloire, and Anthony. The west has 4 power houses from LA, Dallas, Denver, and SA. LA adds artest but losses odom but they are still the team to beat. Dallas picks up Marion, mullen, and Ross to help get them back to the finals. The nuggets did not change much but they have the energy from birdman and mr big shot supporting melo to put him in the talks with wade and lebron who have made it to the finals from the 03 draft class. The spurs add very inmportant youth in Jefferson and Blair meanwhile they picked up mcdyess to to try to get them back to the finals one last time for Timmy d. Those are my predictions thanks for reading and let me know what u hink is gonna happen this season. Sorry if my grammer is bad I'm on my iPhone in my car and haven't reviewed my post.
Stopped reading after this.

Originally Posted by 5288

watch out for the thunder

pimp.gif

I have the warriors having a shot at being a big bang 8 seed that MAY keyword knock off the #1

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

I have the warriors having a shot at being a big bang 8 seed that MAY keyword knock off the #1
pffft...sorry the warriors will have to wait another 12 years to make the postseason...not with this 10 man guard rotation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IwearJORDAN4LIFE

East First Round
(1) Magic 4- (
glasses.gif
Bobcats 0
(2) Cavaliers 4 - (7) Wizards 2
(3) Celtics 4 - (6) Raptors 2
(4) Hawks 4 - (5) Bulls 3

East Second Round
(1) Magic 4 - (4) Hawks 2
(2) Cavaliers 3 - (3) Celtics 4

Eastern Confernece Finals
(1) Magic 4 - (3) Celtics 2

West First Round
(1) Mavericks 4 - (
glasses.gif
Rockets 1
(2) Lakers 4 - (7) Clippers 3
(3) Spurs 4 - (6) Hornets 3
(4) Nuggets 4 - (5) Blazers 3

West Second Round
(1) Mavericks 2 - (4) Nuggets 4
(2) Lakers 4 - (3) Spurs 3

Western Confernece Finals
(2) Lakers 3 - (4) Nuggets 4

NBA Finals
Magic 4 - Nuggets 3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the Celtics being the number 3 seed...pencilthem in at #1 if KG comes back strong.

Damn training camp hasn't even started yet. I wouldn't even make predictions until the rosters are set.

Golden state obviously aren't gonna run 10 guards come on! And the one guy with the magic nuggets is way wrong by saying the heat won. Make playoffs!

Originally Posted by Informerx

Pistons Wizards not a NBA team anymore?
fixed.

do people not realize that the Wizards are the 4th best team in the East by a wide margin?
grin.gif

^thats only IF healthy, and tahts an huge if.
i completely forgot about the pistons though.
and
roll.gif
roll.gif
at those predictions..

Meh, I'm bored.

West
1. Lakers (assuming they can re-sign Odom)
2. Spurs (new additions solidify themselves as the second best in the west)
3. Blazers (another year under their belt can only help)
4. Nuggets (they'll fall off a bit from last season)
5. Mavs (Marion helps, but they still need help in the interior)
6. Jazz (depending on Boozer, could go up or down a few seeds)
7. Hornets (have been quiet thus far due to financial constraints)
8. Clippers (I know I'm going to regret this decision come December)

East
1. Magic (pure talent gets them the top seed in the east)
2. Celtics (may coast the regular season to conserve energy)
3. Cavs (Shaq and Parker will help more in the playoffs than regular season)
4. Hawks (not much better or worse than last season)
5. Wizards (provided the team stays healthy)
6. Pistons (too much talent to be lower than a 6 seed)
7. Heat (Wade carries the Heat again, Beasley breaks out)
8. Raptors (just nudge out the other 4-5 teams for the last seed)

Back
Top Bottom