my mp3 player broke should I get an HD zune?

anybody with a HD zune please tell me about your experience with it. I will not be buying an ipod because I've had bad experiences with apple products andhate itunes.

The reviews are surprisingly good.

I do have a regular Zune, and outside the software, I love it. The sound quality is my favorite part about it.

had the 80gb oldschool brick one, was gunna buy the hd zune but instead went with a 32gb itouch and i dont regret it

I got a 32gb Zune HD and i love it. I do not know why people dislike the Zune software. It has its own social networking built into and most people seem tolike that kind of thing. If you have xbl you already have a zune acct and all your xbl friends are now your zune friends. I cant really compare it to anipod since the last one i owned was the ipod photo. Also, being able to delete music/videos/pics straight from the device and not having to sync it is nice(idunno if the newer ipods can do this). The screen saver is really cool as well. The only con i can give is that the screen is really reflective in thesunlight due to its black background/OLED, but its usually in my pocket so not a big deal.

Originally Posted by IIcn

Also, being able to delete music/videos/pics straight from the device and not having to sync it is nice(i dunno if the newer ipods can do this). The screen saver is really cool as well. The only con i can give is that the screen is really reflective in the sunlight due to its black background/OLED, but its usually in my pocket so not a big deal.

that's pretty nice, I HATED all the syncing that I had o do with ipods. what's so bad about the software? all i want to be able to do is drag and clickmy music into a folder and have it be on the device.

are you able to switch songs while the device is still in your pocket? like I've never owned a device with a touch screen. For example i'm wearing ahoodie and holding the zune in the middle big pocket where i would place my hands. Can i just push next somehow without taking the zune out? or do I neeedspecial headphones?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by IIcn

Also, being able to delete music/videos/pics straight from the device and not having to sync it is nice(i dunno if the newer ipods can do this). The screen saver is really cool as well. The only con i can give is that the screen is really reflective in the sunlight due to its black background/OLED, but its usually in my pocket so not a big deal.

that's pretty nice, I HATED all the syncing that I had o do with ipods. what's so bad about the software? all i want to be able to do is drag and click my music into a folder and have it be on the device.

are you able to switch songs while the device is still in your pocket? like I've never owned a device with a touch screen. For example i'm wearing a hoodie and holding the zune in the middle big pocket where i would place my hands. Can i just push next somehow without taking the zune out? or do I neeed special headphones?
The software is easy to use. When I installed it I just told it to use my iTunes folder and it did not have to convert anything. You can set itup to be drag and drop or auto or even a combination of both. When the zune HD is screen locked you press a button on the side that only brings up play/pause,volume, and next/previous song (it goes back to lock after you're done). I think youd have no problem with it being in your hoodie pocket.

You hated the syncing with ipods? Was the plug and let it do everything too hard for you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You hated the syncing with ipods? Was the plug and let it do everything too hard for you?
laugh.gif
no a couple times it erased songs. I hated everything itunes and still do. If it was just drag and click I would get another ipod in a heartbeat.

thanks llcn

Back
Top Bottom