My Mom Is Salty At me For No Damn Reason. Lil Long Read But Got Cliffs

Thing happen and no ones perfect but.i.say try.one more time. A real effort.where.yall.sit.down and talk. The man took u under and helped.you out greatly. You.can not turn your back on him and she.needs to understand that.

You were not wrong and I hope things work out.

Originally Posted by Freeze

so at what point did you and your step dad first engage in sexual intercourse?

Seriously?.....smh And things went sour by them when my mom started going out late and blah blah. My step dad couldn't take it no more and they just went their ways. My mom is the type that if she stop talking to someone, then she expects me to. The fact that this man took me back in after my mom kicked me out, that says a lot right there cuz he didn't have to do nothing.

That's a pretty tough situation.

Honestly, she sounds bitter and salty that you developed a stronger relationship with a man who isn't even your father than her. But that's where it gets tricky. No one knows what went on between those two that made them split besides them two, or how men have treated your mother in the past that may affect her attitude towards them, and ultimately you.

You could have taken the better road and let her cool off first instead of instantly resorting to revenge - nothing costs more and yields less benefit than revenge.

The best thing honestly is to have a face-to-face with mom dukes and express to her your feelings about her. It may be hard for the both of you since you are her son, but it may be best. This childish facebook nonsense isn't restoring your relationship any quicker. After you all have made amends then you can bring in her ex, though not necessary, but it may help to illuminate the bond you two have. The last thing you want to do is make it seem like it's you two against her.

I honestly think she loves you, but she may never have grown up which may be hindering her from expressing love in a more tender, less abrasive manner.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

All I can say is you are very fortunate to have your mom's ex take you under his wing.  I don't believe you are in the wrong at all for not turning your back on him just cus your mom and him aren't together.  Your mother appears to be very immature.  Hold your head homie.

THIS

Back
Top Bottom