My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

Thank you for all the comments guys. Im glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

I have a question for the true OG heads. When was the last time you bought a pair of Js? I don't mean a OG pair from back back in the day, I mean something circa 2009-present. I.E. cool grey XI. Also, do you plan on getting any future retros, i.e. 2011 IIIs?

No plans at all!

Thank you for all the comments guys. Im glad you enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

I have a question for the true OG heads. When was the last time you bought a pair of Js? I don't mean a OG pair from back back in the day, I mean something circa 2009-present. I.E. cool grey XI. Also, do you plan on getting any future retros, i.e. 2011 IIIs?

No plans at all!

Just shut down all collections on this site lol. Dont care if you got 500 pairs, that is special.

Just shut down all collections on this site lol. Dont care if you got 500 pairs, that is special.

Man! That is amazing!
Awesome collection!
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing the picture!
smile.gif

Mike- Stunning.....simply stunning. Wonderful of you to share this with everyone.
Congratulations again! I'd love to see more of the room as well, if you ever care to share.
Hope all is well your way Sir!!!

-Andrew-

Mike- Stunning.....simply stunning. Wonderful of you to share this with everyone.
Congratulations again! I'd love to see more of the room as well, if you ever care to share.
Hope all is well your way Sir!!!

-Andrew-

one of the best collections of all time

i cant believe you have the og fire red 3's signed

my alltime favorite shoe................................................................................peace23

Back
Top Bottom