My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

^^ Thank you for the comments A2J3. You are right in regards to the XI being more of a weartest sample to test the materials. So were the Concord XI's with the 45 from that series. Both had a different less pliable patent that was letter changed for production. Also both had more of a blue tint to the soles and a different shaped front. And of course the sewed in numbers on the back instead of etched on. My pair came directly from Nick Anderson, Michael handed him these after the game and signed them for him. If i had to guess my pair was worn for 2 games because it looks like there is more then 1 game in them.

On a side note. I recently had a chance to meet Ahmad Rashad, who actually owns the 45 Concord XI from that same series. i never knew that he lived in Ardsley NY, and is an aquantince of good friend. We had a nice conversation and he was telling me about the night Mike wore the space jams for the first time and how Mike handed him the concord pair that same night and he instantly put them on his feet like a little kid!
Hopefully i can pry that pair from his hands one day!

Its been said 10X over how special this collection is.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats

Thanks Chris! Nice to see you pop in from time to time.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats

Thanks Chris! Nice to see you pop in from time to time.

mrmar23 - Nice collection! I saw your other pics on GUU and I must say I'm impressed with the layout. If you don't mind me asking, which LED lightbulbs did you use? I'm trying to figure which is a good choice for displaying my collection.

mrmar23 - Nice collection! I saw your other pics on GUU and I must say I'm impressed with the layout. If you don't mind me asking, which LED lightbulbs did you use? I'm trying to figure which is a good choice for displaying my collection.

Back
Top Bottom