My life is on the declineman...even though i did meet a rad asian girl on thursday

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn you aight b? this feel like some real @#$$.
this is mature topic i put it in topic. it was mature and dudes tryin to come at my head like wowthough...like i want to know whats missing in my life i wanttofix i now i am 20 years young and i have plenty of time to fix whats missing man..something is missing

Originally Posted by Though

this is mature topic i put it in topic. it was mature and dudes tryin to come at my head like wowthough...like i want to know whats missing in my life i wanttofix i now i am 20 years young and i have plenty of time to fix whats missing man..something is missing

You're a depressing drunk...

You're most likely missing that girl in your life, though...I know I am.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

thats deep...men we say we dont need women..but is it really true?  man all the girls thaty like me aint my type, man..all the girls i like im not their type..*##* is preposterous

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

thats deep...men we say we dont need women..but is it really true?  man all the girls thaty like me aint my type, man..all the girls i like im not their type..*##* is preposterous

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Pics of rad girl???
i cant even do that..trying to take adg of drunk..i been on nt since 06,i know better..she100%taiwan...she gave me her number but i dont even think she like black ppl she kept sayin i was funny probaly friendzone..

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Pics of rad girl???
i cant even do that..trying to take adg of drunk..i been on nt since 06,i know better..she100%taiwan...she gave me her number but i dont even think she like black ppl she kept sayin i was funny probaly friendzone..

It's not necessarily about a woman. It's about love.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Look at your worst qualities and do away with them.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

new favorrite nter..great post...

new favorrite nter..great post...

Damn i didn't see this %*%% coming.

Damn i didn't see this %*%% coming.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

You need some typing lessons bro, just sayin

I <3 drunk posters.
roll.gif

Get in shape then you can rep Team Fitness. Once you're fit you'll most likely become more confident.

Get in shape then you can rep Team Fitness. Once you're fit you'll most likely become more confident.

Back
Top Bottom