My Latest Pick-Ups....vol FIFA 2010....

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

I'll be in South Africa from June 5-July 3. We (my two friends & I) have USA TST-4 Category 1 tix. Right now we are looking into picking up a few single-game tickets to games like Brazil v Cote de Ivore, Spain v Chile, etc. We are staying in Pretoria but are doing alot of traveling...we will be spending 3 nights in Kruger national park and are trying to plan a trip to Cape Town between our first two games.

A couple questions though:

1.) How did you get your tickets? Are you in South Africa now?

2.) How are you getting "complimentary" tickets?

JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

Did you AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING book your tickets through FIFA?  Apparently there's guys here selling accommodation packages with tickets, and there's no tickets at all....Some people will get here thinking they have tickets and realize they've been scammed.  I suggest you just make sure your tickets are officially through FIFA. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I'll be in South Africa from June 5-July 3. We (my two friends & I) have USA TST-4 Category 1 tix. Right now we are looking into picking up a few single-game tickets to games like Brazil v Cote de Ivore, Spain v Chile, etc. We are staying in Pretoria but are doing alot of traveling...we will be spending 3 nights in Kruger national park and are trying to plan a trip to Cape Town between our first two games.

Did you AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING book your tickets through FIFA?  Apparently there's guys here selling accommodation packages with tickets, and there's no tickets at all....Some people will get here thinking they have tickets and realize they've been scammed.  I suggest you just make sure your tickets are officially through FIFA. 

Thanks for the heads up, but we booked our tickets in the Phase 2 ticketing phase through FIFA.  We are good to go. 

Question for the OP:  We have a 5 day gap when we want to travel to Cape Town.  How would that drive be?  We are looking to save some dough and figure since we already have a car rented for that period we may as well drive...I know we'd lose a day each way traveling, but I can deal with that.

One of my bankers is going to the opening game Mexico vs SF
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude invited me but I gotta pass

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Thanks for the heads up, but we booked our tickets in the Phase 2 ticketing phase through FIFA.  We are good to go. 

Question for the OP:  We have a 5 day gap when we want to travel to Cape Town.  How would that drive be?  We are looking to save some dough and figure since we already have a car rented for that period we may as well drive...I know we'd lose a day each way traveling, but I can deal with that.

Yeah you can do it.  16 hours for someone who doesn't REAAALY know where they are going.  12 and a half if you're FLYING and you know the roads well.  Cape Town will be the best city to be in hands down. 

I'm so jealous of you man. I wish that was coming in my mail.. I guess my Spain jersey will have to do =P

I wish I could understand soccer man.

Can someone tell me what the atmosphere is like at a world cup game? Comparable to Cameron Indoor Stadium? Duke vs UNC?

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

One of my bankers is going to the opening game Mexico vs SF
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude invited me but I gotta pass

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How you gonna pass this opportunity?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I wish I could understand soccer man.

Can someone tell me what the atmosphere is like at a world cup game? Comparable to Cameron Indoor Stadium? Duke vs UNC?

none of those events compare combined.

Superbowl on 500000mg streroids

Back
Top Bottom