My laptop just crapped out, I need a new one, suggestions?

Boomatic206- I like it, believe it or not I chose it over a mac. I have had it for about 5 months now. Since then the price has really went down. The onlything I dont like is windows vista, it runs a little slow at times.Pm if you need anymore info.

Boomatic206- I like it, believe it or not I chose it over a mac. I have had it for about 5 months now. Since then the price has really went down. The onlything I dont like is windows vista, it runs a little slow at times.Pm if you need anymore info.

Originally Posted by yarrh

do yourself a favor and cop a dell vostro 1500. you get the most power and the least preloaded junk for your money.

co-sign, we both got vostro 1500s and it's
pimp.gif

we be playing the newest games on high quality (word to crysis, wic, cod4
pimp.gif
) and i bet those hps/vaios/macbooks can't touch this
laugh.gif
at least notfor the same price, we all know macbooks suck in quality anyway. the only reason why people buy them are: 1) they got money, 2) for the hype, 3) they'reonly going to type up reports or surf the web

if you just gonna get a laptop to do work or whatever then just get the cheapest one, dell's do last unless you throw it off a balcony or try to breakit

I see a couple dudes showing HP some love. I got the DV6000, and love it i just wish it had 2 gigs of ram but slickdeals.net is your friend.

Goes to check out this slickdeals.net place everyone is talking about.

Can't believe more people haven't mentioned a MacBook.

Back
Top Bottom