My friend wants to be more than a friend vol. IONO MAN. pics included

Cousins.. damn.
You have yourself a situation there.
I'd go with your friend if I were you. Things might get hella awkward if you turn her down and stay friends now that she confessed her love foryou.
laugh.gif

Cousin is finer but take the friend, dating someones cousin while that someone likes u is gonna be awkward.

son are you slow. smash both of them repeatedly. if you put it down repeatedly they will get over the fact that you smashed both of them

510 she knows you are about to get with her cousin...

now she's trying to get with you

which equals....she ain't *+%

stick to what you doin....when you are done with the cousin you have a wide window off opportunity to smash her anyways

just handle the situation delicately.

thats how I would do it...keep it player

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

Alright..So my one my best friend of almost 2 years wants to be my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous and I was attracted to her in the beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways. She told one of my boys how she felt because she was too afraid to tell me. How do I tell her that I don't want to be with her without ruining our friendship which means a lot to me?
Pics of this other girl? Do you like girls?
damn... its prolly a situation where yall was both feeling each other and both of yall never pushed up on each other ... now she know she about tolose you... or its maybe she just want u b/c of the cousin...

either way .... proceed w/ caution ... if she is such a good friend ... u already know alot about her ... it may be worth it .. on the other hand the cousin isstraight ... but what do u know about her ... ???

if she still thinks you don't know then get with her cousin
when you break up with her cousin she might still like you
its like an insurance policy

if she told your friend and not you just act like you don't know...like someone said she probably only wants you now cuz you are gettin at hercousin...thats not cool...once ya'll start talkin and she's got you in her pocket she might not want you anymore...

Friends can be great lovers but lovers cannot be great friends. You have two options. Either the friendship deteriorates because you reject her, or it becomessomething great if you become an item. If that doesn't work out, you're in the same situation - your friendship deteriorates. So which is worth more, adeteriorated friendship in which you got sexual satisfaction, or a deteriorated friendship in which you didn't?

I don't understand why you don't see yourself smashing. If given the opportunity to smash any of my female friends in the past, I wouldn't havehesitated (married now). Friendships deteriorate over time anyway (a lot of them). I hardly talk to any of my college female friends anymore. What's thedifference?

This is going to be confusing so stick with me. For all those calling the cousin shady..SHES NOT. She does not know that I like the other cousin and want toget with her. And the cousin I want to get with doesn't know her cousin likes me. She told my boy last night, and THAT'S IT. For those sayin to smashboth, they're not %%*%@#. They both retain their V-Cards.

For those disbelievers.

U are going to have to figure this out on your own, since they are cousins eventually they will find out if you hook up with any one of them.

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

This is going to be confusing so stick with me. For all those calling the cousin shady..SHES NOT. She does not know that I like the other cousin and want to get with her. And the cousin I want to get with doesn't know her cousin likes me. She told my boy last night, and THAT'S IT. For those sayin to smash both, they're not %%*%@#. They both retain their V-Cards.

For those disbelievers.
this situation is so simple. Just smash both of them. in the most likely scenario one of them will end up finding out & getting mad at you,which leaves you to cintinue to #%!* with the other cousin. So it is a pretty win win situation.

haha some reason in my mind
u planned on creatin this post for efame
by puttin girl #1 up
then puttin girl #2
then statin girl #2 was the cousin
then postin up a picture w/ u and both of them together lol

Back
Top Bottom