My first time back on NT since 2008....Ex-Miscer....Good to be home!

Hey guys...

Just signed up yesterday. I used to lurk on the General forum and post in the Nike/Music forum a lot about 4 or so year ago (cannot for the life of me remember my account name or email used).

I remember the days when Meth, Ben Baller would post...Not sure if they still do.

Also, that really black guy that worked at CNN in the dressing better thread. Dude used to have a different suit daily.... Is he still around? Hid name escapes me right now.

Giving the internet a break for a while was awesome. Completed my MBA and focused on getting a great job. I then became an active participant of the General forums on bb.com...Misc specifically..

Not sure if anyone here Misc's, but the amount of immature kids in that forum is mind boggling. It seems as though the average age is 15 and people just offend each other.

After lurking NT for the past week to see if I'd like it, I decided to give it another go. It seems as though there is a lot of quality in here.

Glad to be home boys!

Just recently got back myself, was able to get my username and join date back but 13k posts are all gone :smh:|I>:

sooner or later they always come back.....
unless you're a female :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom