My First Post (Collection)

Just finally got an account after about three years of following. Here is my collection, been working on it for about two of those years solidly, but been buying little things here and there before then. Nothing too special. Thanks for checking it out.

Just finally got an account after about three years of following. Here is my collection, been working on it for about two of those years solidly, but been buying little things here and there before then. Nothing too special. Thanks for checking it out.

Haha "nothing too special"...first thing I see are some zebra snow boots! Nice collection man.

Haha "nothing too special"...first thing I see are some zebra snow boots! Nice collection man.

happy.gif
bought them on the west coast thinking i would go boarding before i moved to nyc. never happened and now i just have them lol

happy.gif
bought them on the west coast thinking i would go boarding before i moved to nyc. never happened and now i just have them lol

nice collection.. i like the aj13 flints.. its doper to have 3m on em.. and i see you wear your sneakers..
pimp.gif

nice collection.. i like the aj13 flints.. its doper to have 3m on em.. and i see you wear your sneakers..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom