My first custom---AM Light " KID ROBOT "

Hello all, these is my first custom job and after i saw Dunks r nice's " Sub-Zero " AM Light custom, i was
eek.gif
and thought i would want some AM light so i try to made my own pair of " KidRobot " ver. And here is the result by only using two days to finish it. all comment are welcome, cheers !!!!
glasses.gif

base shoes...bought from nike outlet (not my picture):

And here's the result:

y2KoBe - Thanks, at first when i saw the title i was like, "did someone copy one of my customs?" haha no hate intended. I like these, but not reallydigging the cement/speckled midsole near the front toe. Heres a pic of Poorman Kidrobot Airmax Light's. Keep it up though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

y2KoBe - Thanks, at first when i saw the title i was like, "did someone copy one of my customs?" haha no hate intended. I like these, but not really digging the cement/speckled midsole near the front toe. Heres a pic of Poorman Kidrobot Airmax Light's. Keep it up though.
happy.gif
Those are dope!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

y2KoBe - Thanks, at first when i saw the title i was like, "did someone copy one of my customs?" haha no hate intended. I like these, but not really digging the cement/speckled midsole near the front toe. Heres a pic of Poorman Kidrobot Airmax Light's. Keep it up though.
happy.gif

don't wanna hijack this thread, but what was your base shoe for these?
M!ke

I was gonna start a new thread but this will do. Dunks r nice or y2kobe - can you tell me what kind of paint to use on these? I just want to paint the plasticpiece around the lace holes.

^^for the plastic piece around the lace hole, i used a model kit paint that were bought from Michaels. I'm not sure will it hold up but it surely looknice,hope this help!

How do you guys dye the mesh? I bought some dye but havnt figured out how to apply it the best way.

Back
Top Bottom