My fellow NY'ers, Whats good wit our good ol vanila dutches?

These motha f#$%^kin dutches cant be opened, from the tab anymore! It's pissing me off! On top of that they got these blue wraps now so you cant even tell what kind of dutch you're buying. The worse thing is picking up a stale $!@ dutch.

Anyways, Just my rant. Love peace and Marijuana!

Beautiful Sunny day in Broooklyn!
pimp.gif

These motha f#$%^kin dutches cant be opened, from the tab anymore! It's pissing me off! On top of that they got these blue wraps now so you cant even tell what kind of dutch you're buying. The worse thing is picking up a stale $!@ dutch.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

pimp.gif
tab is glued on. aged dutches tabs come unsealed
wink.gif
 just a lil tip.
is it me or is rellos like a inch short of a palma?

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

pimp.gif
tab is glued on. aged dutches tabs come unsealed
wink.gif
 just a lil tip.
is it me or is rellos like a inch short of a palma?

I know exactly what you mean. That %*$* pisses me off.

On the other hand I noticed that GAME dutches are now 99 cents in some spots. It says it on the wrapper

I know exactly what you mean. That %*$* pisses me off.

On the other hand I noticed that GAME dutches are now 99 cents in some spots. It says it on the wrapper

We dealing with the same problem down here in sunny south florida but its congac's. Its one of the reasons I switched to good 'ol J.O.B. 32/$1 > 1/$1

We dealing with the same problem down here in sunny south florida but its congac's. Its one of the reasons I switched to good 'ol J.O.B. 32/$1 > 1/$1

Back
Top Bottom