My ex hit me up on fb and asked to come over ...

She's married and has a kid with dude.me and him went to high school together and he's a cool kat who happens to be a cop. We go to the same gym and I see him from time to time in the gym and he says wassup. I was kinda tempted to smash but I feel bad cause he's a cool dude. Should I tell him that his chic is trying to creep?

if you can beat him up smash then tell him, if its the other way tell the guy first

Atrapitis.gif

Rep of my sn? Lulz funny thing is I'm one the realest dudes on here. Yet people I never even herd of comment without even knowing who I am.

Do tell her to chill out and don't tell him just yet. Unless she's persistent. Otherwise, pay her no mind.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Do tell her to chill out and don't tell him just yet. Unless she's persistent. Otherwise, pay her no mind.

That's the thing tho she hits me up every Tuesday night cause he works late. How can dudes trust any chic

Truthfully....I would tell him. Seriously. Dude wifed this girl has kids with her and is a cop. Puttin his life at risk, while she trying to put her box on ....

Time to start airing out these foul skeezoids. Post pic btw
laugh.gif

-The Juice

man dont do that +@**. it will only make going to the gym and other stuff not normal.

these *%#$## are shady man, gatdamn. married with kids and calling another dude late night to come over?

see now you know how some dudes snap and kill wives and the dude on the side.

dude trying to provide for his fam the honest way, and shes snaking him every chance she gets.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

That's the thing tho she hits me up every Tuesday night cause he works late. How can dudes trust any chic
9de352bece1548a73be61d867b1745e00b3057e.gif

Pics of ex?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Yeah, tell him. It'll break his heart, but he's young enough to recover. !!+$% messed up.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Truthfully....I would tell him. Seriously. Dude wifed this girl has kids with her and is a cop. Puttin his life at risk, while she trying to put her box on ....

laugh.gif

-The Juice
co-sign
and this has to be the luckiest few days ever for these NTers on fb pining for their ex's

Tell him. Dude is putting his life on the line everyday for her & his kid & she's cheating. Tell him.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

laugh.gif

-The Juice
co-sign
and this has to be the luckiest few days ever for these NTers on fb pining for their ex's

word

expose this tramp man. shes the scum of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom