my dude Papoose>Vado, and all other up and coming wingmen. vol 2005

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Menace.jpg

papoose may be w/e now...but i highly doubt vado will ever top this one papoose mixtape...FIRE from start to finish.
True story.

Classic tape.

Pap had one of the best mix tape runs in history.

Him, Wayne and 50.

First Pap tape I ever copped...

Listening to it I had the
eek.gif
face the whole time...I really thought son wasthe future in a sense he was bring it back to the essence. Dude fell off hard but his first about 15 mixtapes were all flames...Lotta fire material onthere
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vado is that _ at the moment. He been putting it in for a minute and hes finally getting his shine.

Pap been dropping some lukewarm joints lately but son has anthems and a full career worth of fire on the street level.

Is that Jada
nerd.gif

Pap as of now don't got much going for him for me to fully agree with the title but overall he definitely has more heat.
Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

papoose bars wasnt even dope... he just used to scream about guns... thats it...

he dont even b on beat...
laugh.gif
I swear you must love Papoose on the low. You can'thelp but post in threads about him.

Pap only screamed about guns? Ignorance.

Menace.jpg

papoose may be w/e now...but i highly doubt vado will ever top this one papoose mixtape...FIRE from start to finish.
Vado aint touchn pap in his prime

i was never a big Pap fan but he definitely has some classic tracks and you can't front on that

i still bump his victory freestyle and the law library joints.

Looking forward to that Vado solo joint. He got a good mix of substance and style in his lyrics.

GOD BLESS HAITI
tired.gif

haiti-flag1.gif

Pap has some of the corniest bars i have ever heard in my life...he's always been gah-bahge.

VADO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>papat any point in his career

Originally Posted by mdresident

Pap has some of the corniest bars i have ever heard in my life...he's always been gah-bahge.

VADO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pap at any point in his career

meanwhile papoose has actually been on television on a official remix w/ busta rhymes..and vado's only been on mad cypher
grin.gif

VADO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pap at any point in his career

meanwhile papoose has actually been on television on a official remix w/ busta rhymes..and vado's only been on mad cypher
grin.gif
LOLOL ur delusional as hell. Pap had a whack %#% co-sign (busta rhymes) that got him on that whack %#% remix. and he's like 48 years old, hebeen grindin since sugar hill gang was poppin. not to mention my dude has zero swag over the beat or in his personal life.

ninjahood wrote:

mdresident wrote:

grin.gif

LOLOL ur delusional as hell. Pap had a whack %#@ co-sign (busta rhymes) that got him on that whack %#@ remix. and he's like 48 years old, he been grindin since sugar hill gang was poppin. not to mention my dude has zero swag over the beat or in his personal life.

still doesn't change da fact that he's done more in career then vado has at this point....cats is letting 2 cam mixtapes get to they heads
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i like vado don't get me wrong..but pap has ALOT more accomplished.....vado don't even have a damn solo tape out...all this talk is WAAAY toopremature.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

In 05 their was NOBODY spittin like pap. In 2010 he sucks and nobody cares about him, I blame kay slay
You right.

This dude is a genious.
pimp.gif

ninjahood wrote:

mdresident wrote:

grin.gif
LOLOL ur delusional as hell. Pap had a whack %#@ co-sign (busta rhymes) that got him on that whack %#@ remix. and he's like 48 years old, he been grindin since sugar hill gang was poppin. not to mention my dude has zero swag over the beat or in his personal life.

still doesn't change da fact that he's done more in career then vado has at this point....cats is letting 2 cam mixtapes get to they heads
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i like vado don't get me wrong..but pap has ALOT more accomplished.....vado don't even have a damn solo tape out...all this talk is WAAAY too premature.

Yo dudes gonna like what they like...Bars are Bars, and Vado's are entertaining as hell..and papoose's are corny...

and yeah, this is all based on 2 cam mixtapes, but based only on what we have heard...the factremains..VADO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PAP

Jada a legend G.

Albums be a lil meh but them mixtape bars always Purée

Top 15.

laugh.gif
I dont think we talkin bout the same Jada fam.
The one Im talmbout spits for real, like for real.

But on some G, that License to Kill is what made me like son.
pimp.gif

Ahhh poor Pap. Nobody has heard a peep out of him since the man in my avy put the beats on him. Ohh, and that "shoot me a fair one" diss washorrible. Had Joe rollin his eyes like Jay doin Beans now lol. Dude is finished even tho at one point he had it poppin.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Jada a legend G.

Albums be a lil meh but them mixtape bars always Purée

Top 15.

laugh.gif
I dont think we talkin bout the same Jada fam.
The one Im talmbout spits for real, like for real.

But on some G, that License to Kill is what made me like son.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah that was Buffy smutass in the pic

262204_f520.jpg

ninjahood wrote:

mdresident wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

i like vado don't get me wrong..but pap has ALOT more accomplished.....vado don't even have a damn solo tape out...all this talk is WAAAY too premature.

Oh and i can see why you like papoose you can probably only fit one cd in that room at a time...ur opinion in music is just about as close minded as your room.

hell i dont even like the name papoose

one of the worse rapper names out of NY easy.

laugh.gif

son had horrible fits too, horrible.

how you reppin NY dressed like that?

Back
Top Bottom