My dude Drake man...

I forgot NT only smashes dimes silly me.... Bet she looks better than 99% of the last 5 chicks everyone's posting smashed, if they even smashed 5....

I forgot NT only smashes dimes silly me.... Bet she looks better than 99% of the last 5 chicks everyone's posting smashed, if they even smashed 5....
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Not even going to rant, I forgot y I started avoiding gen, bunch of virgins, posers, lames, simps, and girly men.

Scenario One: He smashed ole girl.....I ain't eem mad, I have harpooned many whales in my time, most way worst than her. That girl is passable

Scenario Two: He took a picture with a fan and was extra friendly, ole girl lies and says she smashed Drake to get props from her friends....No biggie, that's a harmless lie.

But I dunno, it just seems like he took some innocent pics to make homegirl's day.

Last edited:

I don't know bout the other clowns but I only smash 6 and better.

Scenario One: He smashed ole girl.....I ain't eem mad, I have harpoons many whales in my time, most way worst than her. That girl is passable

Scenario Two: He took a picture with a fan and was extra friendly, ole girl lies and says she smashed Drake to get props from her friends....No biggie, that's a harmless lie.
imma go with scenario 2..

drake always seemed like the anti-hollywood dude that isn't afraid to interact with his fans like that.

Scenario One: He smashed ole girl.....I ain't eem mad, I have harpoons many whales in my time, most way worst than her. That girl is passable

So you think they took a pic, changed clothes, took another pic, changed clothes again, then took another pic? Scenario 1 it is. Not mad tho I'd smash too.

If this dude comes to la capital while he was in D.R. I can only imagine the type of yambs he'd get. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom