my drinkers on NT: school me on White Henessy

Basically my brother just came back from Vacation and copped a few bottles from Duty Free. Hooked me with a bottle for Xmas. Anyone ever have it? Is it thatgood? I mean you cant buy it in America so I dont know if I'll get it any time soon. Should I save it like a family heirloom? lol. Help ya boy out.

thanks

umm it's white im guessing, it's a liquid, it's an alcoholic beveage,im guessing that you drink it, dont drink too much u could get drunk
wink.gif

Originally Posted by steff55

umm it's white im guessing, it's a liquid, it's an alcoholic beveage,im guessing that you drink it, dont drink too much u could get drunk
wink.gif
way to be an unfunny smartass, let the grown folks talk.

wink.gif
your a lame

wink.gif
sounds like someone is tryin to raise their post count so they can sell their dunks

wink.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
steff55 basically just got ethered before his NT career really even started.
roll.gif

Anyways, more info on this? Seems like it's just ultra distilled cognac.

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

Your A bigger Buzz-Kill than Buzzkillington...
smh.gif

From what i got off thedrinkshop.com:
Hennessy Pure White expresses the qualities of the white wines from which they are distilled. They are produced with the finest white grapes from the sunny Cognac region. The Cognac double distillation accounts for its flowery aromas and powerful character.
To enjoy the sheer aromas of Hennessy Pure White, let the bottle cool in ice for a while and drink it on the rocks in a tumbler or as a long drink. Because of its outstanding character, the smooth and flowery aromas will be fully brought out.
Sounds like good stuff, not sure why it aint sold in north america tho.

wink.gif
roll.gif

I <3 beveage

wink.gif
I'm the only who found this funny?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

wink.gif
sounds like someone is tryin to raise their post count so they can sell their dunks

roll.gif

Originally Posted by binman3k3

Hennessy Pure White expresses the qualities of the white wines from which they are distilled. They are produced with the finest white grapes from the sunny Cognac region. The Cognac double distillation accounts for its flowery aromas and powerful character.
To enjoy the sheer aromas of Hennessy Pure White, let the bottle cool in ice for a while and drink it on the rocks in a tumbler or as a long drink. Because of its outstanding character, the smooth and flowery aromas will be fully brought out.

Damn that does sound GOOD .....

I was thinking of Silver Patron with Henessy , Thats my " WHITE HENESSY "

I know right, especially since it's only 40% ABV
eyes.gif
. I'm thinkinit was gon be stronger than that. Oh well Goose FTW

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I know right, especially since it's only 40% ABV
eyes.gif
. I'm thinkin it was gon be stronger than that. Oh well Goose FTW

thats 80 proof... about the same as your goose.

yea just throw a few ice cubes in there or a couple jobs of water and sip it. it does sound good btw.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

don't mix it with anything other than
water or ice

Water? You've tried it with that before? I seen it at duty free as well when I went on a cruise but was to young to buy back then.

Back
Top Bottom