My dream girl is off the market...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I wojder if you date a chick who's redicaulously rich, do you ever have to pay. Like if you went to dinner, she just pulls out the black card. Thaty's the life.
well her bf is ridiculously rich too.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I'm sure she's even more expensive than she looks... Simp away.

dumbest thing I think I've ever read on NT...her dad is no bum

She is pretty fine but I have never heard of her until you made this thread.

pimp.gif

she is bout the baddest white chick out IMO brains and beauty!

I would love to stick my meat in her taco.

ahhhh to be rich...from the dude's wiki

Jared Kushner is the son of the New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner.[1] Jared graduated from the Frisch School, a private, coed yeshiva highschool in Paramus, New Jersey. He graduated from Harvard College in 2003. Prior to his admission, his father had donated $2.5 million to theuniversity.[2]
Notably, the Kushner family donated money to create NYU's Seryl Kushner Deanship, which is named for Jared Kushner's mother.[3] In2007, Kushner graduated from the New York University Stern School of Business and the New York University School of Law where he pursued a joint programreceiving both his JD and MBA degrees.

I can't hate because if I was rich, I would buy my kids way into an elite education, no question.

Always had a thing for Ivanka.

Beautiful, huge rack, great personality, intelligent and she seems real.

From her charity work and growing up in the middle of construction sites...I don't think she afraid to get a little dust on her Chloe, like some of thoseother Hampton girls.

43425.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<Cam> Down to Ivanka Trump... <Cam>

Originally Posted by bijald0331

ahhhh to be rich...from the dude's wiki

Jared Kushner is the son of the New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner.[1] Jared graduated from the Frisch School, a private, coed yeshiva high school in Paramus, New Jersey. He graduated from Harvard College in 2003. Prior to his admission, his father had donated $2.5 million to the university.[2]
Notably, the Kushner family donated money to create NYU's Seryl Kushner Deanship, which is named for Jared Kushner's mother.[3] In 2007, Kushner graduated from the New York University Stern School of Business and the New York University School of Law where he pursued a joint program receiving both his JD and MBA degrees.

I can't hate because if I was rich, I would buy my kids way into an elite education, no question.

Word to George W. Bush attending Yale
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom