My brethren from the Atl or ones that visit regularly come in...................

So I'm headed to Atlanta next week on a strictly pleasure trip. What should I do to fully exploit my interest while down there which include women,women,women,women,food,clubs,women and women. Money is no object and I plan on being high or drunk my entire trip, preferably both. What are the cost of clubs down there?How much is bottle service? I know that there is a high volume of gays out there but I'm from L.A. and I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not be worried about gay men at all, I say that because I always hear don't go to Lennox mall because there are nothing but gays......... but if there are bad chicks working or shopping in there I don't care I'm going. By now you have probably realized that I am solely going to Atlanta for my own personal freaknik along with some friends. So tell me about your experiences down there with the women and if its all just hype. If I'm not too drunk or high I'll possibly post pics of the chicks I meet and have a playoff each day and allow you guys to vote  which one I should have relations with that night. I'll even pm video
happy.gif
 ...... nah I'm kidding. In all seriousness ATL Niketalkers enlighten me.

So I'm headed to Atlanta next week on a strictly pleasure trip. What should I do to fully exploit my interest while down there which include women,women,women,women,food,clubs,women and women. Money is no object and I plan on being high or drunk my entire trip, preferably both. What are the cost of clubs down there?How much is bottle service? I know that there is a high volume of gays out there but I'm from L.A. and I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to not be worried about gay men at all, I say that because I always hear don't go to Lennox mall because there are nothing but gays......... but if there are bad chicks working or shopping in there I don't care I'm going. By now you have probably realized that I am solely going to Atlanta for my own personal freaknik along with some friends. So tell me about your experiences down there with the women and if its all just hype. If I'm not too drunk or high I'll possibly post pics of the chicks I meet and have a playoff each day and allow you guys to vote  which one I should have relations with that night. I'll even pm video
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Money is no object and I plan on being high or drunk my entire trip, preferably both. What are the cost of clubs down there?How much is bottle service?

LOL/

Money is no object and I plan on being high or drunk my entire trip, preferably both. What are the cost of clubs down there?How much is bottle service?

LOL/

If you wanna see hella women, go to Lenox in the evening during the weekend (mainly Saturday). That's where all the bad ones be at. As far as the club scene, I can't answer that because I don't club. As far as food, it depends on what kind of food you're looking for because there are a lot of choices.

If you wanna see hella women, go to Lenox in the evening during the weekend (mainly Saturday). That's where all the bad ones be at. As far as the club scene, I can't answer that because I don't club. As far as food, it depends on what kind of food you're looking for because there are a lot of choices.

Don't know what was funny about "money is no object"? Clearly you have never been on a vacation where you plan on blowing whatever amount of money, I'm sorry....... anyway good looking on the Lennox info. Are there any other areas during the day with high female traffic?

Don't know what was funny about "money is no object"? Clearly you have never been on a vacation where you plan on blowing whatever amount of money, I'm sorry....... anyway good looking on the Lennox info. Are there any other areas during the day with high female traffic?

happy.gif
lennox cool man, them gay dudes know who they can mess wit & them #!*@ be out at lennox so its definitely worth it. clubs aint too expensive dependin on where u go. it might be 10 to get in but thats if u wanna wait in a long *%$ line, they be havin cut lines rangin from like a dub to maybe 100. gettin a vip booth in most clubs is prolly like 300-700 dependin on the size of the booth u want & wat all it come wit.  u plan on stayin downtown?

happy.gif
lennox cool man, them gay dudes know who they can mess wit & them #!*@ be out at lennox so its definitely worth it. clubs aint too expensive dependin on where u go. it might be 10 to get in but thats if u wanna wait in a long *%$ line, they be havin cut lines rangin from like a dub to maybe 100. gettin a vip booth in most clubs is prolly like 300-700 dependin on the size of the booth u want & wat all it come wit.  u plan on stayin downtown?

Good luck with the trip. I just don't wanna hear "I could have smashed" or "We made out" or "I bagged her digits".

Either you had sex with the broad or you didn't. No in-betweens.

Good luck with the trip. I just don't wanna hear "I could have smashed" or "We made out" or "I bagged her digits".

Either you had sex with the broad or you didn't. No in-betweens.

I'm staying in Decatur I believe. I'm going to rent a car because everything is spread out like L.A. Good lookin on the info, what clubs are on point right now? Yea dude I'm not trippin on the gay factor whatsoever, you only afraid of that stuff when your fragile or if you afraid you might like it, I'm def gonna hit the mall if it has females.

I'm staying in Decatur I believe. I'm going to rent a car because everything is spread out like L.A. Good lookin on the info, what clubs are on point right now? Yea dude I'm not trippin on the gay factor whatsoever, you only afraid of that stuff when your fragile or if you afraid you might like it, I'm def gonna hit the mall if it has females.

Aren't there a lotta undercover ___________ down in the ATL

Aren't there a lotta undercover ___________ down in the ATL

North Dade I'mma keep it real, I'm pretty confident I'll be swooping a few. I love southern women, I went to New Orleans last year and it blew my mind how easy it was to pull chicks. I'm from L.A. and the black women here don't come anymore stuck up.

North Dade I'mma keep it real, I'm pretty confident I'll be swooping a few. I love southern women, I went to New Orleans last year and it blew my mind how easy it was to pull chicks. I'm from L.A. and the black women here don't come anymore stuck up.

as far as clubs hit Essos on friday on saturday this restaraunt/club called Shout and Saturday night hit up this club named Compound...Sunday the Velvet room

as far as clubs hit Essos on friday on saturday this restaraunt/club called Shout and Saturday night hit up this club named Compound...Sunday the Velvet room

how old r u? the clubs that we hit is like obsessions, echelon 3000, frequency, taboo & !+!# like that. yo age might play a factor in which clubs u like. i cant remember all the names but thats a few of em, scores on wesley chapel is a lil sports bar that be jumpin sumtimes. if u do the strip club thing its like a billion strip clubs out here. lennox yo best bet to catch sum bad +*@+ when it come to the mall tho, most the other malls just be havin them hood +%*!#+% but maybe u into that 
^homie above me posted a couple lil spots for u if u 21+

how old r u? the clubs that we hit is like obsessions, echelon 3000, frequency, taboo & !+!# like that. yo age might play a factor in which clubs u like. i cant remember all the names but thats a few of em, scores on wesley chapel is a lil sports bar that be jumpin sumtimes. if u do the strip club thing its like a billion strip clubs out here. lennox yo best bet to catch sum bad +*@+ when it come to the mall tho, most the other malls just be havin them hood +%*!#+% but maybe u into that 
^homie above me posted a couple lil spots for u if u 21+

I'm 26 and nah I like strictly bad !#% females. I want to know where only the bad ones chill, no ratchets or any of that. I'm not flying across the country to play with mud ducks.

I'm 26 and nah I like strictly bad !#% females. I want to know where only the bad ones chill, no ratchets or any of that. I'm not flying across the country to play with mud ducks.

laugh.gif
 bet, well yea lennox gon be the move then...phipps plaza, atlantic station & +%%+ like that

Back
Top Bottom