My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Thirst is at an all time high. Take this Nowitness clown. Son is legitimately moved to be conversing with females online.
roll.gif
you cant be serious. Combine the picture that was posted and the fact that she was making better posts than 90% of the males on here- pretty nice in my book. I may be dating somebody right now, but i still got 5 female friends i can smash at any time pretty much (if i wanted to, im not a cheater though- so we're just keeping it verbal and staying in touch).We cant all be narrow-minded tough guys like you, I dont feel the need to constantly be a jerk and keep a reputation going like yourself- I come here for a break from work and to share some info and laughs
Co-sign to this.
I've been watching this thread and this Dior dude comes across as mad corny, dawg. Anyone can talk slick over a computer screen. Dude probably lays across his satin sheets ordering himself edible arrangements while listening to Thank Me Later on repeat.

Another lame %!$ cape saving %!$ %*@@! to the defense of another one.

And plenty of %@%@%% on this board (a few in this thread) know me off of here. So you can 86 that "computer screen" #@!% homie.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Thirst is at an all time high. Take this Nowitness clown. Son is legitimately moved to be conversing with females online.
roll.gif
you cant be serious. Combine the picture that was posted and the fact that she was making better posts than 90% of the males on here- pretty nice in my book. I may be dating somebody right now, but i still got 5 female friends i can smash at any time pretty much (if i wanted to, im not a cheater though- so we're just keeping it verbal and staying in touch).We cant all be narrow-minded tough guys like you, I dont feel the need to constantly be a jerk and keep a reputation going like yourself- I come here for a break from work and to share some info and laughs
 listening to Thank Me Later on repeat.
whoa whoa whoa no need to bring drizzy into this
8hunnit
pimp.gif

Another lame %!$ cape saving %!$ %*@@! to the defense of another one.

And plenty of %@%@%% on this board (a few in this thread) know me off of here. So you can 86 that "computer screen" #@!% homie.
Wrong.
Do you feel accomplished? People from the internet know you? You cool as $#%^, bruh! 
grin.gif

Another lame %!$ cape saving %!$ %*@@! to the defense of another one.  dude keepin it real

I dont doubt it at all, and i can say the same- but why you trying to punk and beef with dudes you dont even know. Makes no sense to me, but do your thing man, imma do mine. Oh, and touche at the "Don Juan" comment my man
Ain't nobody trying to punk you. That's for them thug @%++%$ on the basketball court to do to you. I'm just clowning your thirst and the other dumb !!%! you say in other threads.
That other @++% boy I don't even know why he mentioning my name.

What I don't get Dior is why you are so mad? It sounds like you don't think it's ladylike for a women to discuss such topics around men...I can respect that. I'm not getting pm's sent to my inbox...see how that works. We don't need the hostility do we?

Here we go with the e-thuggery. Man y'all take that elsewhere, we're having freaky goings on in here. This is the adult section.

As for my woman throwing it my face, she's licked regions of my body that had me shocked and I'm not talking about my toes. She takes trips down the merge and back up to the top frequently. We don't have the kind of relationship where we stoop to that level of foolishness anyway.

She always showers before she comes through, so if she is leaking, it's not like it's been building layers of funk for hours. I ate that thang last night after I smahed and transitioned right back to smashing for round two. I don't give a +$@! what y'all think. And I hold her hand too. I'm bout that life.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Here we go with the e-thuggery. Man y'all take that elsewhere, we're having freaky goings on in here. This is the adult section.

As for my woman throwing it my face, she's licked regions of my body that had me shocked and I'm not talking about my toes. She takes trips down the merge and back up to the top frequently. We don't have the kind of relationship where we stoop to that level of foolishness anyway.

She always showers before she comes through, so if she is leaking, it's not like it's been building layers of funk for hours. I ate that thang last night after I smahed and transitioned right back to smashing for round two. I don't give a +$@! what y'all think. And I hold her hand too. I'm bout that life.

This man knows.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

What I don't get Dior is why you are so mad? It sounds like you don't think it's ladylike for a women to discuss such topics around men...I can respect that. I'm not getting pm's sent to my inbox...see how that works. We don't need the hostility do we?

Mam,

What suggests that I am mad?
Ladylike ain't the point. You trolled for attention. You know damn well on this board...talking about having a proper head game was going to illicit certain responses and you got exactly what you wanted. 

I saw this thread had this many posts and I felt compelled to read it all. WOW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude better kiss me right after. I get exteremly mad about that. Like really mad. Its you. I'm not gonna snowball you cause that's trifling but if you can put your **** in my mouth and then look at my me all wide eyed like a 3 year old expecting me to swallow you why not kiss me? I don't care about your feelings on the matter. I will do something really ratchet and messed up to you later if you don't cause i'm like that and i hold grudges. It means something to swallow the man you care about. It really does. for him to not want to kiss you after is such a sign of disrespect.
This has come up on NT before, and I agree... 

Your collection of replies started to get crazy after this one though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ Not kissing someone after you bust in their mouth being disrespectful. Get the hell outta here man.

IDK why but its funny to me that hes in my screenshot and we had the same debate before.

Dudes trying to outnasty each other
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dior Paint-Funniest collection of replies in the thread.

Thirst 48.

Despicable.
I'm stealing this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On topic of the orignal direction you shouldnt go OP and good job for telling him no. The last thing you want or should do is show up and cause problems for the married couple.

inb4 the lock though.

Mam,

What suggests that I am mad?
Ladylike ain't the point. You trolled for attention. You know damn well on this board...talking about having a proper head game was going to illicit certain responses and you got exactly what you wanted. 
Trolled for attention? Okay. This is early summer and I don't want to lose another name. 
I don't care to come at you so if you think I got the responses that I wanted talking about what grown folks involving the topic of intimacy, okay.

You got it.

That Cap broad setting thirst traps for ya'll and you %*$%!+ is eating it up.

+1
Dudes gettin excited over cap talking about what she allegedly did with another dude.

She probably a prude in real life.
Rusty you JUST turned 12. Calm the %$%* down 
laugh.gif

Dude I'm 16, and even when I was 12 I had more knowledge than alot of 21 year olds.
I know I'm young but my point still stands.

Dudes in this thread are hyped over some box they're not getting.

roll.gif
Co-sign to this.
I've been watching this thread and this Dior dude comes across as mad corny, dawg. Anyone can talk slick over a computer screen. Dude probably lays across his satin sheets ordering himself edible arrangements while listening to Thank Me Later on repeat.

LOL @ all of this..thread is gold, im dying at my desk now. but yall ned to chill with the efury and keep the harmony. cap was just sharing her thoughts on a topic, let the girl cook damn. i actually thought she brought something to the discussion and got me wondering if more girls share the same views, than i originally assumed.

dudes on here talking about munchin on some red velvet, yet 1 person shows alleged thirst and this %$$*%%!* starts
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

+1
Dudes gettin excited over cap talking about what she allegedly did with another dude.

laugh.gif

Dude I'm 16, and even when I was 12 I had more knowledge than alot of 21 year olds.

Really Rusty? 
eek.gif
roll.gif

+1

laugh.gif

Rust you know I'm messin with ya....lil NTWT road buddy humor 
laugh.gif

But I just think that they hyping up the convo and not her personally. 

BACK TO THE FREAKY TALK!

So I've gone on red before....it's not that bad. Just not something I'd do all the damn time. And I'd kiss her after she swallows....how could you not and she did a great deed for you?

laugh.gif

Rust you know I'm messin with ya....lil NTWT road buddy humor
laugh.gif

But I just think that they hyping up the convo and not her personally.

BACK TO THE FREAKY TALK!

So I've gone on red before....it's not that bad. Just not something I'd do all the damn time. And I'd kiss her after she swallows....how could you not and she did a great deed for you?

#NTWTunity

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't think she's the type to get out cuz you asked her to...
laugh.gif
You right. She sounds angry as hell, don't think I would've been in the car with her in the first place. Not my cup of tea.
It's so dismissive to make a statement like that. 
laugh.gif
 She sounds angry as hell because to be honest I'm a natural and loyal giver to those I care about and I don't ask for anything in return from those relationships except support and respect which is what I try and give. FYI: There are still some women out here that don't view sex as a casual experience. For me to stop pleasing my (ex)dude...it's a big deal to me. The trust is gone. Time to move on and not blame the next man. 
BUT let's not get it twisted...you probably couldn't handle me anyway but that has nothing to do with my anger issues. 

My meds are working fine thank you.
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
I mean, I'm not lying, you sound angry as hell. 
cap1229 wrote: 

actually my heart is cold now and I would just play with myself which could get us both of killed cause a man can't handle that visual so he better pay attention to the road so I can get mine. No more special attention directed toward him. 
indifferent.gif

So yeah, you sound angry, and I probably wouldn't be in a car with you if you had this type of attitude. It seems that you're a little bitter right now (I'm sorry for the assumption, but if it's not bitterness, it's still doesn't seem like a very positive emotion) and I don't really get down with that *kanye shrug*

And as to whether I could "handle" you or not... I guess I just don't really care whether I could or not, and I'm not about to talk bad to you about whether you can handle me or whatever because it's not going to happen. I already have my girl, I don't really need, nor am I interested, in whatever you have that I may or may not be able to handle *kanye shrug again*

Rust you know I'm messin with ya....lil NTWT road buddy humor�
laugh.gif

But I just think that they hyping up the convo and not her personally.�

BACK TO THE FREAKY TALK!

#NTWTunity�
Let's become a tag team and use this as our theme

Back
Top Bottom