My BF is really depressed, what do I do?

they've already been together two years...so today or two months from now its the same...

i'm not makin excuses for her #imjustsayin

Originally Posted by youngmoney

OP is obviously a dude

what girl says bro and the end of a sentence
o hai
happy.gif

op, i think you've been given more than enough advice. now it's time for you to comply with our requests...

post pics, plz?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by youngmoney

OP is obviously a dude

what girl says bro and the end of a sentence
o hai
happy.gif

op, i think you've been given more than enough advice. now it's time for you to comply with our requests...

post pics, plz?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go to class.[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they've already been together two years...so today or two months from now its the same...

So they have been together for 2yrs and she just found out that he will never marry her 2 weeks ago. That's enough reason right there, to break up with him.

your pics OP now
nerd.gif

you should move on OP to someone who can take care of you
wink.gif

anyways joking aside you did your best...he really should be thankful he has a supportive girl like you

Having 1 parent and being the oldest in your family, you have to support your family too. Its tough on him, so either way if he stays with me in the future or not, I did my part and was the best girlfriend I could be. You guys may hate or talk your s*** but knowing I helped someone that much makes me a better person.

Originally Posted by prokid404

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

TJ Detweiler wrote:

JayeLove wrote:

Thanks.. Good luck to you bro. At least your going to school and getting your education on. Thats wassup.

you sound like a dude.
nerd.gif

Im startin to think the same thing
nerd.gif

That's probably why she hasn't posted pics
nerd.gif

i  mean im not saying its not possible, but what kind of girl has kim k as her avy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayeLove

Having 1 parent and being the oldest in your family, you have to support your family too. Its tough on him, so either way if he stays with me in the future or not, I did my part and was the best girlfriend I could be. You guys may hate or talk your s*** but knowing I helped someone that much makes me a better person.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Find a bum in your neighborhood and bring him dinner everyday, rather than trickin on some dude who's gonna leave you.
(props to your bf though
pimp.gif
)[/color]

Your BF is a chump, tell him nnot to bite off more then he can chew.

You need to find a real man like me
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Can I have next weeks paycheck?

b9d35cbfe7b15668539e3e6cf55d91c124b0b53.gif

No.
Pictures.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Why in the world would he move out and nearly triple his rent?

son is lookin for freedom.  he wants to kick it with his brother and smash randoms and he cant do that livin under what appears to be her roof

Ok but keep in mind this is the same guy who didn't feel like it was necessary to tell you that he will never have a future with you and you've been together 2 years. But you're doing it to be a better person so I guess truth and honesty doesn't mean much to you.

im going to assume OP (a guy) is getting off pretending to be a girl with bf problems 
grin.gif

either that, or she's fat and/or ugly 
grin.gif
grin.gif

post some damn pics. 

I've been in your position, so that colors my past post. If it's tough he needs to move back, that seems like a regression of the relationship. Being generous and helpful to him (and others) does make you a good person. I don't know the dynamics of your relationship but being played a fool does not. If the warnings signs are there, heed them. It sucksbeing used. But if he's genuinely grateful and it makes you feel better, slip him some cash. Take him out on a date. Something to distract him.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by prokid404

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

TJ Detweiler wrote:

JayeLove wrote:

Thanks.. Good luck to you bro. At least your going to school and getting your education on. Thats wassup.

you sound like a dude.
nerd.gif

Im startin to think the same thing
nerd.gif

That's probably why she hasn't posted pics
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

You are a boy.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Ok but keep in mind this is the same guy who didn't feel like it was necessary to tell you that he will never have a future with you and you've been together 2 years. But you're doing it to be a better person so I guess truth and honesty doesn't mean much to you.
Who even brings up or better yet even thinks about marriage that early in a relationship? How was he not truthful or honest, I don't remember her ever saying that he said he would marry her at any point in time

When he follows through on what he already told you he was going to do DON'T get too mad.

He already gave you the green light to dip out just the much harsher version if you ask me of "it's me not you"
laugh.gif

Your a better woman than I to stay OR are you?
nerd.gif
I must say I'm not sure yet if I can you give semi-props yet when there is a possibility that you may be close to exposing a dude via his favorite internet forum and you haven't done it.

I'm on the fence.

*goes back to the shadows*
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom