My attention span shorter than a leopardcon Are there ways to strenfen your attention span?

Wear a helmet 24/7 OP; if you don't already
laugh.gif
Hahaha dam.

Bruh were you trying to spell leprechaun
laugh.gif

Honestly... I hate lectures. If anything I just read from the book, highlight, take notes, etc. And then use lecture to supplement the material while writing down anything the professor says that really sticks out.

With that being said, in all honesty the first step for me becoming a better student was to learn how I learn.

The first thing you wanna do is

Hey what's that over there?

Same here. Like someone could tell me something and I'll stop caring/forget by the time they walk 10 feet away. I stop caring about so many so quickly, that it's a little disturbing :lol: but I am glad it now takes a lot to get me angry. I just shrug **** off 98% of the time.

:lol: at "leopardcon"...sounds like a decepticon from Beast Wars...:lol:.

OP, as far as increasing your attention span, I'd suggest doing things that force you to pay attention to detail. For example, take up drawing, or painting. Also start reading a lot more, from traditional sources of written content--which is to say, read from books, newspapers, and magazines, and NOT from the computer, or IPAD, or your phone, where you can easily browse over some other content (which kinda defeats the purpose of the whole "focus" thing).

Reduce your usage of computers, and definitely stay away from all types of medication (professional prescribed and otherwise) that are geared toward combating ADHD. Those pills do more damage than good.

please elaborate

Back
Top Bottom