My asian summer vacation. Cause 3 threads isn't enough.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

that GTR is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note is HK expenisive??
whats the dollar worth over there??
HK is slightly more expensive compared to China. Currently 1 USD is approximately 7.75 HKD.

I'm really missing HK though hopefully I'll be able to stop by next year in addition to PVG, PEK and TPE.

from an exchange standpoint, doesn't that make it "cheaper" than china?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

HK is slightly more expensive compared to China. Currently 1 USD is approximately 7.75 HKD.

I'm really missing HK though hopefully I'll be able to stop by next year in addition to PVG, PEK and TPE.

Yes, you're right. But generally, everything is more expensive. Transportation is a bit more expensive. Food is more expensive. Shopping is much more expensive.

Yes, you're right. But generally, everything is more expensive. Transportation is a bit more expensive. Food is more expensive. Shopping is much more expensive.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

yeah i've heard HK is definitely more expensive than china hehe. exchange rate doesn't really mean that much if HK prices are higher to begin with.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

yeah i've heard HK is definitely more expensive than china hehe. exchange rate doesn't really mean that much if HK prices are higher to begin with.

Nice pics man, that GT-R is fire. Btw those orange drinks are called "yakult." I used to drink those all the time as a kid living in the Philippines. It's milk... but it's supposed to help clean out your stomach or something like that.
pimp.gif

Nice pics man, that GT-R is fire. Btw those orange drinks are called "yakult." I used to drink those all the time as a kid living in the Philippines. It's milk... but it's supposed to help clean out your stomach or something like that.
pimp.gif

BTW although HK is pricey I did things the ghetto way and got a better experience from it. I went again recently for 4 days, my roundtrip flight including airport tax was $188USD. The guest house that I stayed in was about $13/day in Tsim Tsa Tsui right beside the MTR station.

I figured the only time I would be in my room was when I was sleeping. No point of getting a expensive hotel.

BTW although HK is pricey I did things the ghetto way and got a better experience from it. I went again recently for 4 days, my roundtrip flight including airport tax was $188USD. The guest house that I stayed in was about $13/day in Tsim Tsa Tsui right beside the MTR station.

I figured the only time I would be in my room was when I was sleeping. No point of getting a expensive hotel.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Chungking Mansions
laugh.gif
?

Chungking Mansions
laugh.gif
?

eek.gif
 How'd you pull that off?

eek.gif
 How'd you pull that off?

Back
Top Bottom