My 8 year-old sister just stumbled upon the basis of all philosphical questions regarding religion.

laugh.gif
@ M4rioL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I THINK IT'S FUNNY HOW MOST SCIENTISTS NOW SAY THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE BIG BANG ITSELF.

NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT FROM SCIENCE OR RELIGIOUS STANDPOINT. IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN EVER BE ANSWERED BY HUMANS WHETHER WE WANT TO USE SCIENCE OR RELIGION. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A PARADOX....

I.E.

SCIENCE -

- EVERYTHING STARTED WITH AN INFINITELY SMALL POINT THAT EXPANDED.
- WELL WHERE DID THAT INFINITELY SMALL POINT COME FROM AND WHY DID IT CHOOSE TO EXPAND AT THE POINT THAT IT DID?
- THERE ARE DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS/MULTIVERSES THAT THAT POINT SPRANG OUT OF.
- WELL WHERE DID THOSE DIMENSIONS/MULTIVERSES COME FROM?

AND SO ON AND SO ON....THIS CAN GO ON FOREVER.

NOT TO MENTION THESE THEORIES CAN'T EVER BE PROVEN AS ADMITTED BY THE SCIENTISTS WHO PROPOSE THEM THEMSELVES. THIS SOUNDS LIKE DAMN RELIGION TO ME. THEY MAKE THESE CLAIMS WITH NO PROOF, BUT THEY SCOFF AT RELIGION? HMMMM....WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

RELIGION -

- GOD CREATED EVERYTHING.
- WHO CREATED GOD?
- AND IF YOU CAN SAY GOD IS CREATED THAN WHO CREATED THE CREATOR OF GOD?

AND SO ON AND SO ON....THIS TOO CAN GO ON FOREVER.

IMO, ARGUING EITHER SIDE IS FUTILE BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK THE, "WHO CREATED THE CREATOR" TYPE QUESTION ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT. EVENTUALLY, YOU COME TO THE POINT WHERE THE ONLY ANSWER IS, "IT JUST IS". SCIENTISTS TRIED THIS WITH THE BIG BANG AND NOW THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THEIR OWN THEORY.
This

Nobody knows anything at all. There is NO proof either which way so stop arguing and believe what you want. Yes I know religion controls people but how does that mean God doesnt exist?
laugh.gif
 Its like these athiest get caught up so much in "Im intelligent I think for myself blah blah" they lose sight of the matter at hand.

We dont know nothin man...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I THINK IT'S FUNNY HOW MOST SCIENTISTS NOW SAY THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE BIG BANG ITSELF.

NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO LOOK AT IT FROM SCIENCE OR RELIGIOUS STANDPOINT. IT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN EVER BE ANSWERED BY HUMANS WHETHER WE WANT TO USE SCIENCE OR RELIGION. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A PARADOX....

I.E.

SCIENCE -

- EVERYTHING STARTED WITH AN INFINITELY SMALL POINT THAT EXPANDED.
- WELL WHERE DID THAT INFINITELY SMALL POINT COME FROM AND WHY DID IT CHOOSE TO EXPAND AT THE POINT THAT IT DID?
- THERE ARE DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS/MULTIVERSES THAT THAT POINT SPRANG OUT OF.
- WELL WHERE DID THOSE DIMENSIONS/MULTIVERSES COME FROM?

AND SO ON AND SO ON....THIS CAN GO ON FOREVER.

NOT TO MENTION THESE THEORIES CAN'T EVER BE PROVEN AS ADMITTED BY THE SCIENTISTS WHO PROPOSE THEM THEMSELVES. THIS SOUNDS LIKE DAMN RELIGION TO ME. THEY MAKE THESE CLAIMS WITH NO PROOF, BUT THEY SCOFF AT RELIGION? HMMMM....WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

RELIGION -

- GOD CREATED EVERYTHING.
- WHO CREATED GOD?
- AND IF YOU CAN SAY GOD IS CREATED THAN WHO CREATED THE CREATOR OF GOD?

AND SO ON AND SO ON....THIS TOO CAN GO ON FOREVER.

IMO, ARGUING EITHER SIDE IS FUTILE BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK THE, "WHO CREATED THE CREATOR" TYPE QUESTION ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT. EVENTUALLY, YOU COME TO THE POINT WHERE THE ONLY ANSWER IS, "IT JUST IS". SCIENTISTS TRIED THIS WITH THE BIG BANG AND NOW THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THEIR OWN THEORY.
This

Nobody knows anything at all. There is NO proof either which way so stop arguing and believe what you want. Yes I know religion controls people but how does that mean God doesnt exist?
laugh.gif
 Its like these athiest get caught up so much in "Im intelligent I think for myself blah blah" they lose sight of the matter at hand.

Best part about this thread is moneymike vs memphis

sorry memphis i understand you always post in caps but every time i read your post i yell the words in my head get about two sentences in and stop reading...because of the caps lock

G14
pimp.gif
ET Soul aye?

Best part about this thread is moneymike vs memphis

sorry memphis i understand you always post in caps but every time i read your post i yell the words in my head get about two sentences in and stop reading...because of the caps lock

G14
pimp.gif
ET Soul aye?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This!  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This!  

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Never understood why people just can't let others believe what they want.
arrogant little 8-year old girl
30t6p3b.gif

How dare she ask such a question.  Why can't she just let her teacher indoctrinate her???

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Never understood why people just can't let others believe what they want.
arrogant little 8-year old girl
30t6p3b.gif

How dare she ask such a question.  Why can't she just let her teacher indoctrinate her???

30t6p3b.gif

I don't believe any child can be religious. No child has the mental capacity to grasp all of the concepts of a religion and they most definitely are never exposed to religions other than the one their parents associate with. They have no choice. It's like saying my 9 year old brother is a libertarian.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

This

laugh.gif

Religion claims that there is a God.  Where is the evidence?  Atheists don't have to prove that there isn't a God.  That burden is on the religious.

I can fly.  Prove that I can't.  <--- See how ridiculous that is?  Same thing as saying, "There is a God.  Prove that there isn't."

I don't believe any child can be religious. No child has the mental capacity to grasp all of the concepts of a religion and they most definitely are never exposed to religions other than the one their parents associate with. They have no choice. It's like saying my 9 year old brother is a libertarian.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

This

laugh.gif

Religion claims that there is a God.  Where is the evidence?  Atheists don't have to prove that there isn't a God.  That burden is on the religious.

I can fly.  Prove that I can't.  <--- See how ridiculous that is?  Same thing as saying, "There is a God.  Prove that there isn't."

Back
Top Bottom