Must have Thanksgiving dishes.

chittlins

smell like dookie,and if theres one downside to this time of the year its waking up to that smell in the kitchen when someone is cleaning them...but give mesome real stuffing(not stovetop) and im good

sweet potato yams (with cinnamin, marshmellows, brown sugar...a bit of OJ)
Roast beef
roast duck (not a turkey person)
cranberry sauce (homemade...no can crap)
cheesecake
sweet potato pie
collard greens
rice n peas (jamaican kind)
and a nice bottle of red wine to wash it down
tongue.gif

what the hell is green bean casserole peoples talking about...sounds
sick.gif

green bean casserole aka green bean hotdish in this neck of the woods is delishish. But we have hotdishes all the time in the winter here in MN so thats aregular dinner kind of dish so I can do without it on Turkey day.

its green beans, can of mushroom soup, crispy onion things on top - can also make it with tater tots and w ground beef but thats more tater tot hotdish

Lets change the title of this thread to "NTs annual Thanksgiving recipe/dishes Thread" ??

Originally Posted by Nawth21

green bean casserole aka green bean hotdish in this neck of the woods is delishish. But we have hotdishes all the time in the winter here in MN so thats a regular dinner kind of dish so I can do without it on Turkey day.

its green beans, can of mushroom soup, crispy onion things on top - can also make it with tater tots and w ground beef but thats more tater tot hotdish

Ok…that does not sound appetizing at all…but I have madestring beans that have soy sauce, fresh ground ginger, onions and garlic in it…that it truly yummy…the ginger and soy sauce give it an asiantwist...

mom's yams and apples and stuffing. that all i need. Might make the chocolate pecan pie but my sis makes a banging rum cake so i might pass on the pecanpie

turkey and ham is a given, but the ham is nothing without the pandesal...and we better have some lumpia.
pimp.gif
filipinos out there know what i'm talking about.

Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Mac and Cheese
Ham (Honey Baked FTW)
Gravy
Stuffing
Pecan Pie
Sweet Rolls
Chocolate Pudding Pie
Peach Cobbler
Green Beans
Green Peas
Pot Roast

The list goes on................. Man I can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im looking to bake some sort of pie and bring to the family feast this year.

I know some of you niketalk gentleman know your way around the pastry oven, so any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Mac & cheese
Roasted Chicken (I dont eat turkey)
Home made mashed potatoes
Corn
Coleslaw
Scallop potatoes
Peas & rice
Gravy

I'm gettin hungry. Thanksgiving needs to hurry the hell up
laugh.gif

noticing a lot of you guys have mac and cheese...that's solid, maybe i'll rally for some for this year's thanksgiving dinner

Back
Top Bottom