Originally Posted by el cuco

They're so common down South Beach, especially on the weekends

yeah i can imagine chicks have wised up about da rented exotics out in miami
laugh.gif
...still
pimp.gif
though
laugh.gif
@ chicks "wising up" to anything- i mean most of the people on sobe are tourists...what are you expected to have your lambo shipped from your home state to the strip....renting an exotic is not the same as renting a charger with da hemi from enterprise

your still wasting a good amount of $ and your still separated from the people who are walking or riding scooters...

i agree if you NEED a lambo to get a chick then theres other issues....but to say they are like enh its rented is ******ed esp when there's a high chance they couldn't afford to rent it themselves

this thread took a turn down hater lane, as usual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by el cuco

They're so common down South Beach, especially on the weekends

yeah i can imagine chicks have wised up about da rented exotics out in miami
laugh.gif
...still
pimp.gif
though
laugh.gif
@ chicks "wising up" to anything- i mean most of the people on sobe are tourists...what are you expected to have your lambo shipped from your home state to the strip....renting an exotic is not the same as renting a charger with da hemi from enterprise

your still wasting a good amount of $ and your still separated from the people who are walking or riding scooters...

i agree if you NEED a lambo to get a chick then theres other issues....but to say they are like enh its rented is ******ed esp when there's a high chance they couldn't afford to rent it themselves

this thread took a turn down hater lane, as usual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

da devil is in da details.....maintenance

can't go to joe-blow on da block for a oil change, or to balance out your wheels....or even a engine tuneup.

Just do it yourself. These cars are amazing DD's and the maintenance is easy peasy if you have some mech. experience. Its not as crazy as you might think and with the prices these days, owning one as a "regular dude" isnt that far out of the question.
you can know all da mechanical technicalities all you want, problem is there's no way around replacing parts that you have to buy STRAIGHT from Lamborghini...

Ive been looking into 05,06 gallardos and they are very reliable and can be driven daily esp being all wheel drive. The clutch issues in the original gallardo are fixed in the late 05 and 06 models, making it solid. Im no mechanic but I heard the engine is much easier to work on than earlier lambos such as the diablo.The maintence is comparable to most high end luxury sedans, and you can fetch one in great condition for 90k. Many parts are interchangeable from the Audi A8 AND R8. Maintenance is cheaper than an SL55 and cheaper than a bmw 750 to insure. Ive done quotes to check on Hagerty Insurance (only insurance for exotics in NY) and it was wayy cheaper than I expected. I believe it was around 3400 a year full coverage and I know many people paying that now for g37s.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

da devil is in da details.....maintenance

can't go to joe-blow on da block for a oil change, or to balance out your wheels....or even a engine tuneup.

Just do it yourself. These cars are amazing DD's and the maintenance is easy peasy if you have some mech. experience. Its not as crazy as you might think and with the prices these days, owning one as a "regular dude" isnt that far out of the question.
you can know all da mechanical technicalities all you want, problem is there's no way around replacing parts that you have to buy STRAIGHT from Lamborghini...

Ive been looking into 05,06 gallardos and they are very reliable and can be driven daily esp being all wheel drive. The clutch issues in the original gallardo are fixed in the late 05 and 06 models, making it solid. Im no mechanic but I heard the engine is much easier to work on than earlier lambos such as the diablo.The maintence is comparable to most high end luxury sedans, and you can fetch one in great condition for 90k. Many parts are interchangeable from the Audi A8 AND R8. Maintenance is cheaper than an SL55 and cheaper than a bmw 750 to insure. Ive done quotes to check on Hagerty Insurance (only insurance for exotics in NY) and it was wayy cheaper than I expected. I believe it was around 3400 a year full coverage and I know many people paying that now for g37s.

it may be the same, but did RR make some adjustments on the whip seems smaller/more compact, may be just the design lines 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i guess the "new money" crowd just wants the logo anyway 
grin.gif

worst video every
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom