-Must be nice...- Vol: Young, rich, Popular and riding through MIA in Lambos

pimp.gif

da devil is in da details.....maintenance

can't go to joe-blow on da block for a oil change, or to balance out your wheels....or even a engine tuneup.

Just do it yourself. These cars are amazing DD's and the maintenance is easy peasy if you have some mech. experience. Its not as crazy as you might think and with the prices these days, owning one as a "regular dude" isnt that far out of the question.

can't go to joe-blow on da block for a oil change, or to balance out your wheels....or even a engine tuneup.

Just do it yourself. These cars are amazing DD's and the maintenance is easy peasy if you have some mech. experience. Its not as crazy as you might think and with the prices these days, owning one as a "regular dude" isnt that far out of the question.

Originally Posted by MiXxing

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Executive76 wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ only a Gallardo

I was thinking the same thing
they are discontinued .. price is relatively cheap for a lambo...
http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/la...&model=gallardo&make=lamborghini&distance=any

Didnt know they were that "cheap"

well when the retail fetched 215k-250k.. i think 85k is "relatively cheap for a lambo"
that car is probably bought at a high-line auction and it was in an accident.   Plus nearly 25k miles on a Lambo in 3 years is nothing you would want as a buyer. Everyone drives those types of cars super hard and to the max so you know the engine wasnt babied and probably has some wear and tear going on. Not to mention it probably needs new tires and such lol. 

they are going all day long for 85-110.. that STILL is cheap for a lambo IMO.. lol.. 

i think it would be better to buy exotic's used with10k plus on it rather then a low mileage, if you are looking for use that is, only reason being is that ppl that babe their car for too long, the car doesnt get enough lube and seals begain to crack and that would put in a hole to get it all fix, plus i think the go in for a tune up every 10k. if they didnt and try to sell it for a high price you can always talk them down cause service cost in probably 5 stack n up.... thats just me though *kanye shrug*
the way to buy em is to stay checking autotrader and the like every time the clock hits like 8am religiously and follow up on something attractive as soon as you see it. Id say 5-10k miles is a nice range and of course you gotta get complete service records and what not. The people who actually take care of the car will have documents for more than required service and maintenance

Ouch my feet wrote:

good luck with that

Originally Posted by MiXxing

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Executive76 wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ only a Gallardo

I was thinking the same thing
they are discontinued .. price is relatively cheap for a lambo...
http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/la...&model=gallardo&make=lamborghini&distance=any

Didnt know they were that "cheap"

well when the retail fetched 215k-250k.. i think 85k is "relatively cheap for a lambo"
that car is probably bought at a high-line auction and it was in an accident.   Plus nearly 25k miles on a Lambo in 3 years is nothing you would want as a buyer. Everyone drives those types of cars super hard and to the max so you know the engine wasnt babied and probably has some wear and tear going on. Not to mention it probably needs new tires and such lol. 

they are going all day long for 85-110.. that STILL is cheap for a lambo IMO.. lol.. 

i think it would be better to buy exotic's used with10k plus on it rather then a low mileage, if you are looking for use that is, only reason being is that ppl that babe their car for too long, the car doesnt get enough lube and seals begain to crack and that would put in a hole to get it all fix, plus i think the go in for a tune up every 10k. if they didnt and try to sell it for a high price you can always talk them down cause service cost in probably 5 stack n up.... thats just me though *kanye shrug*
the way to buy em is to stay checking autotrader and the like every time the clock hits like 8am religiously and follow up on something attractive as soon as you see it. Id say 5-10k miles is a nice range and of course you gotta get complete service records and what not. The people who actually take care of the car will have documents for more than required service and maintenance

Ouch my feet wrote:

good luck with that

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

you can know all da mechanical technicalities all you want, problem is there's no way around replacing parts that you have to buy STRAIGHT from Lamborghini...

you can know all da mechanical technicalities all you want, problem is there's no way around replacing parts that you have to buy STRAIGHT from Lamborghini...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://www.lambostuff.com/

Welcome to Lambostuff  - Over 21,000 parts in stock ready to ship!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

http://www.lambostuff.com/

Welcome to Lambostuff  - Over 21,000 parts in stock ready to ship!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

WIZ Grow A Fro and Have it NAppy Out The Hat Now BOW WOW Copies... Story Of His Career

You're not serious right?
laugh.gif
Are we really gonna act like Wiz was the first to ever throw a cap on a afro? There's nothing new under the sun...anything either of them does has been done before by some other artist. It can't always be done purposely...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

WIZ Grow A Fro and Have it NAppy Out The Hat Now BOW WOW Copies... Story Of His Career

You're not serious right?
laugh.gif
Are we really gonna act like Wiz was the first to ever throw a cap on a afro? There's nothing new under the sun...anything either of them does has been done before by some other artist. It can't always be done purposely...

watch me push the stunt button
watch me watch me stunt

watch me push the stunt button
watch me watch me stunt

not gonna lie i bumped that on the drive to the gym

Back
Top Bottom