music section who even goes in there?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I avoid it like I avoid bad neighborhoods. It's the ghetto of NT.

I love the music forum, but this made me laugh
laugh.gif

I used to go in there a few years back, but I don't really care about current music or what most topics discuss now. Last time I checked the place was when Guru died.

I used to go in there a few years back, but I don't really care about current music or what most topics discuss now. Last time I checked the place was when Guru died.

So True
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to go on in 06-08, haven't checked it since until my boy told me about the Mister Cee arrest
sick.gif

So True
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to go on in 06-08, haven't checked it since until my boy told me about the Mister Cee arrest
sick.gif

how you gonna make this thread then a re-post of the mister cee thread in said forum? which btw, the original thread is probably the best post of nt music 2011 so far

i don't even agree with everybodys opinion but music forum is pretty entertaining and the regulars are pretty knowledgeable

how you gonna make this thread then a re-post of the mister cee thread in said forum? which btw, the original thread is probably the best post of nt music 2011 so far

i don't even agree with everybodys opinion but music forum is pretty entertaining and the regulars are pretty knowledgeable

I don't frequent there too much anymore. I have other forums for music. It was a lot more glorious back in the day with all the Em/Benzino beef, JayZ/Nas, before Jay-Z unplugged Cam, the "Put you on" thread was pretty solid imo. The 2 or 3 pretty good producers that would post up some of their stuff (forgot their names). The quality of album releases back then also sparked more dynamic and thought provoking discussions.

Nowadays it's meh. I peak over now and then to watch the tumbleweed roll.

I don't frequent there too much anymore. I have other forums for music. It was a lot more glorious back in the day with all the Em/Benzino beef, JayZ/Nas, before Jay-Z unplugged Cam, the "Put you on" thread was pretty solid imo. The 2 or 3 pretty good producers that would post up some of their stuff (forgot their names). The quality of album releases back then also sparked more dynamic and thought provoking discussions.

Nowadays it's meh. I peak over now and then to watch the tumbleweed roll.

I came in here to ask who remembers Premo55... obviously I'm not the only one who remembers him..

Back
Top Bottom