Museum Can't Explain Why Statue is Moving on its Own

some books you just don't need to read :smh:

tumblr_ml802bPniE1rv8b97o1_500.gif

Lol

LOL not as creepy as I thought it would be. I thought it would literally get up and start walking around at night. Anyone could have attached something to that and dragged it slowly as a hoax. Not impressed. :/

it seems to only move when there are people around it. id guess the floor in that area isnt very sturdy so when people stomp around it it moves the statue little by little

If there's one thing I've learned about strange and unexplained mummy happenings, it's that there's always a stash of hidden treasure somewhere, and the strange unexplained mummy happenings are but a ruse concocted by a conniving scoundrel who simply wants to steal the treasure for him/herself.

Don't be surprised if it's reported in the next few weeks that this Mr. Price has been caught with millions of dollars worth of antiquated never before seen Egyptian funerary treasure.

View media item 468887

:lol:

If there's one thing I've learned about strange and unexplained mummy happenings, it's that there's always a stash of hidden treasure somewhere, and the strange unexplained mummy happenings are but a ruse concocted by a conniving scoundrel who simply wants to steal the treasure for him/herself.

Don't be surprised if it's reported in the next few weeks that this Mr. Price has been caught with millions of dollars worth of antiquated never before seen Egyptian funerary treasure.

View media item 468887

:lol:

And he could've gotten away with it if it wasnt for your meddling post.

*stoner voice* It's all vibrations, maaan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom