Multi-Dating is not called being a pimp

if you do recreational activities with multiple women on multiple days of the week thats multi dating its not pimp status right ????

No. People think it is but they're dumb. Now if you go on a date with all those girls at the same time and then yes you're a pimp. But a pimp isn'tnothing to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

No. People think it is but they're dumb. Now if you go on a date with all those girls at the same time and then yes you're a pimp. But a pimp isn't nothing to be proud of
when your single you can go off with dif women on dif nights of the week , its just that simple

Short answer is no.

Although I am pretty sure lying must be going on to accomplish that so lying is more accurate.

no, but this guy gets the concept
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2dl2ihk.jpg

Originally Posted by wadewilson

No. People think it is but they're dumb. Now if you go on a date with all those girls at the same time and then yes you're a pimp. But a pimp isn't nothing to be proud of
when your single you can go off with dif women on dif nights of the week , its just that simple
I dont know what that means. Yea you can. But it doesnt make you a pimp because the girls dont know each other. So in essence you're lying toa female thus making you weak

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

That's more of being a "player" no?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.. #2, umm.. just because the broads know about each other makesyou a PIMP? Are we talking about the same word here?[/color]
laugh.gif

You're only a pimp if they pay you or for you

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BINGO![/color]

I dont know what that means. Yea you can. But it doesnt make you a pimp because the girls dont know each other. So in essence you're lying to a female thus making you weak
%#* does that have to do with weakness?
laugh.gif

lying makes u a liar...nothing else.

and in that case, more specifically it makes u a liar who's trying to beat.

edit: and this thread is dumb as hell...idk why i even replied to it...if u use it in a slang way, yes it can be referred to as being a pimp (the slang termhas been dying out since its peak when every rapper was claiming to be a pimp.) Obviously that's nothing like being a pimp as a means of making moneythough.

I dont know what that means. Yea you can. But it doesnt make you a pimp because the girls dont know each other. So in essence you're lying to a female thus making you weak

well its not , cause your taking them out to eat or for a drink an what happens after happens , your not romantically involved in anyway

Unless you are their "daddy" and they are your "female dog/gardening tool" that pay you money when ever they "do work".

random.
124ihqf.jpg

but no multi-dating is just that it's "dating" unless you've said you're exclusive with one of these girls then you're a free agent.but so are we(girls). but if you're lying saying they're the only one you're seeing then you're a liar and a cheater...therefore making you aplayer not a pimp.

Back
Top Bottom