MTV's The Challenge

Didn't that girl who fought Tony's brother get kicked off her season for fighting the white girl who said racist stuff

Camilla. :smh:

Leroy a better man than me.

OAN, was I imagining things or does Brittni have a body on her.

She was looking a little thickish when she was twerking on Camilla.

With the outburst this wild and her violent reaction AND the fact it happened right after she made out with Tony there's no way MTV could edit this out.

They clearly edited out or censored all of her racial slurs.

Jordan though.

Jemmye speaking up :lol: Somebody in here did question if she'd speak up.

:rofl: :rofl: @ Camilla pretending she don't know what happened.

Ok this aint right.

Just like Leroy, I was expecting the predictable routine of a tearful apology. The same old song and dance from white ppl that just revealed they're sws but the fact that Leroybhad to call her out to address the issue is OFFENSIVE.

Also was TJ just not told about what happened last night? :lol: He usually comments on violent conflict nights before he shows up and speaks on it before getting to the game. Had to be interrupted by Leroy :smh:

Last edited:
Ok this aint right.

Just like Leroy, I was expecting the predictable routine of a tearful apology. The same old song and dance from white ppl that just revealed they're see but the fact that Leroybhad to call her out to address the issue is OFFENSIVE.

Also was TJ just not told about what happened last night? :lol: He usually comments on violent conflict nights before he shows up and speaks on it before getting to the game. Had to be interrupted by Leroy :smh:

MTV looking real funny style

These eliminations really have been the best.

Feel like they chose that challenge just to help Nicole somehow. Imagine of Aneesa was in that one :lol:

yw9aqgmjaklz.png

I did wonder why Nelson didn't speak up on the situation. Not even a one on one. I figured it cuz he seems like the type that would swing.

Turns out he held back and endured.

Said it last week I'm surprised nobody tryna hit that.

She had a man going into this season.

I feel like MTV re-edited this episode. I don't think they had any intention of showing any of CMmilla's racist outbursts. I think they originally were going to focus on Drunk Tony and just had to brush it under the rug.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Camila though?!
Bruhhhhhhh

I think tryna call out MTV a little OD.
I mean, Kenny and Evan situation would be sexual assault.

This is a drunk chick saying racist ****.
Camila really played herself on this one.

Yea they re-edited....

Turns out the Reunion was filmed last week and MTV didn't show any clips of Camilla's rants. The cast called MTV out on their BS for not trying to discuss & highlight it at the reunion

Yeah MTV going to have to eat some **** on this one.
Not bringing this up at reunion is wack.

Maaannnn... camila took zero accountability. Say things like "this can't happen".. this? It's YOU.

And Leroy handled the situation correctly when it happened, but she said absolutely nothing to him and then he proceeds to ask for an apology that was then wildly insincere and says he accepts it? Come on man.

Back
Top Bottom