MTV's The Challenge

Corey really went from Cheyenne to some racist chick. Damn he's dumb self-hating. :smh:

He really don't consider himself Black and he really tried to claim his daughter with Cheyenne is not Black (she corrected him) :lol:

No wonder dude was messing with Camila. She was probably calling him all kinds of n-words. Clown.

tenor.gif

Taylor_Selfridge_racist_tweets_rev.jpg

What-did-Taylor-Selfridge-say_-See-2012-Taylor-Selfridge-racist-tweets.jpg

Edit: People have been talking about her racist tweets since last year and MTV just now getting rid of her :rolleyes

Last edited:
Leads with you guys know I talk in circles, HHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHA. What a way to start.

Why the hell is he crying? Why the hell is he bringing up Kobe while talking about his racist girlfriend.

I'm shutting it off. Talking about how disappointed and mad he is that MTV cancelled their show. Does this fool not get it?

Those tweets are nasty, MTV did the right thing. Wonder how many people on this show are trying to delete their old tweets and everything else.

MTV is doing too much. Dee doubled and tripled down on her statements in real time, she could’ve addressed it in a way where everyone would accept it but shes dumb.

By cancelling Corys girl they put the heat on themselves to have the same energy with people that said stuff ON screen. Should’ve gave her a chance to make a statement?

Whoever predicted Dee might’ve took the W this season might be on to something. That would stink for editing :lol:

Corey really went from Cheyenne to some racist chick. Damn he's dumb self-hating. :smh:

He really don't consider himself Black and he really tried to claim his daughter with Cheyenne is not Black (she corrected him) :lol:

No wonder dude was messing with Camila. She was probably calling him all kinds of n-words. Clown.

tenor.gif

Taylor_Selfridge_racist_tweets_rev.jpg

What-did-Taylor-Selfridge-say_-See-2012-Taylor-Selfridge-racist-tweets.jpg

Edit: People have been talking about her racist tweets since last year and MTV just now getting rid of her :rolleyes

Oh ****. Now some of those more racist tweets I'm seeing.

MTV wasn't using Taylor like that beforehand. She got with Corey on Ex on the Beach and that was that for her on tv.

Also MTV didnt really care. They know a whole lot worse from other ppl.

Also I want to say after Corey accidentally knocked up Cheyenne he was with someone else before getting with Taylor. I know for drama they make it look one way but Corey doesn't act at all like he left her. That relationship got deader and then she found she was pregnant.
Whoever predicted Dee might’ve took the W this season might be on to something. That would stink for editing :lol:
Same way when Camilla won Dirty30 after her racist tirade on Leroy.

MTV doesn't actually give a ****. They don't have the stones to cancel any of their bigger stars who have serious character issues (Bananas/Bear/Jordan/Zach/etc.) Dee got what she deserved, but it was easy for them to go after a less popular minority woman.

All they had on that Taylor chick are some 8 year old tweets too? Disgusting as they may be are people not allowed to become better versions of themselves or should everyone be judged solely based on their past mistakes? Is there any indication of her being a racist now?

I haven’t watched real world since prob like 2005ish but iirc didn’t they always have a racist person or two on the show? I remember miz said some racist **** at first, and the gay dude from Denver season said some ****** up **** too iirc

Yeah I could’ve sworn real world always had someone who was racist, sexiest, etc. Then they go through the show and eventually they realize what they grew up believing wasn’t right.

Miz came with the light racism and got checked immediately by all the black ppl in the house. Namely Coral and Malik.

RW use to always have a racist cast member in the 2000s but that fell out of favor ratings wise. Most time the person was racist, got exposed to new **** and changed their ways. Even then the show still had some of its original essence of different ppl interacting and coming together.

That **** changed. Then they started bringing on a token gay. They had to get in to some real complex drama **** to get views for a while. It was real rough. When racists popped up it was unexpected to a degree. Like with Ashley who got drunk and showed her true colors. Then back to Vegas where that chick was racist and had racist friends, stayed the same, and got her *** beat.

RW started doing those gimmick seasons and having longer gaps inbetween seasons and irl thats when the cops started murdering black ppl at a quicker pace and it being documented so that whole racist thing was slowed down on RW and the Challenge.

That's why it was left field with Camilla. Before that the last racist material exploited was probably Ashley but that got buried cuz she was voted off the show and then started showing up on the Challenge.

Last edited:
MTV doesn't actually give a ****. They don't have the stones to cancel any of their bigger stars who have serious character issues (Bananas/Bear/Jordan/Zach/etc.) Dee got what she deserved, but it was easy for them to go after a less popular minority woman.

All they had on that Taylor chick are some 8 year old tweets too? Disgusting as they may be are people not allowed to become better versions of themselves or should everyone be judged solely based on their past mistakes? Is there any indication of her being a racist now?
this is kinda what I was getting at. same as kevin hart getting flack for the homophobic rhetoric but still one of the biggest stars on the world.
like Zik said it's not like MTV uses her so them scanning her is irrelevant.
also see still new and still unimportant so its easy for them to cut her but yea if they kept the same energy majority of their stars would be gone.

That's why I never rocked with Jordan b**** ***. I didn't know about the racist comments but I did remember he use to say foul **** to Nia. I was glad when she embarrassed him and she ain't been back since. :lol:

im not sure about the pulling receipts thing then firing/dropping people. gotta at least let them apologize or show theyve changed (though we're not sure they have, ) but corey is a black man so from her to go from those tweets to having a black baby father im assuming something switched in her even if it was a little

That don't mean **** bruh. I know a couple brothas that got kids with white girls and that racist spirit comes out every now and then. Slave masters had kids with their slaves.

Last edited:
I ain't know Corey was 30, I thought he was like 26, 27.

Is he gon get to the point. You done thanked people for being positive 8 times. Talk about your racist Becky dawg.

Oh he acting like she the victim let me click this X.

Age doesn't excuse any of that ****, I don't give a ****. Tired of the age copout. If she was seven or eight years old, then cool. That broad like 16-19 in those tweets. I'm good, **** her and Cory.

Nia didn't "bully" Jordan. She grabbed his ****. That's sexual assualt. Because of the Tonya incident MTV doesn't want to leave themselves open to anymore lawsuits.

I forgot all about NIA telling Jordan she was going to suck his "little D" and to whip it out, his balls straight shriveled. Son was so scared. That was crazy!

There was always mad sexual tension between Nia and Jordan dating back to Portland. He been could have clapped those cheeks. I remember thinking what is this dude doing on their RW season. She like dared him to smash or something like that but he wanted no part, so she started clowning him.

If I remember correctly.

MTV really yanked these vids and are making them near impossible to find.

Right at the end is when Jordan starts making the monkey sounds and really starts mocking her.

Gotta basically wait until pluto tv gets more RW seasons to see this stuff.

Nia didn't "bully" Jordan. She grabbed his ****. That's sexual assualt. Because of the Tonya incident MTV doesn't want to leave themselves open to anymore lawsuits.
She didn't grab his **** at all. C'mon now with this revisionist history.

She poked it while she commented on how small it was and pulled his shorts. Everything in the reunion episode was about bullying not no sexual abuse :lol:

I wish it was airing right now but gotta wait for Pluto tv to loop around to catch how it went down. Keep in mind for those that do this was the episode right before they went to the final for Battle of the Exxes 2.

Also the little disclaimer after the episode was not about sexual assault :lol:

Last edited:
MTV really yanked these vids and are making them near impossible to find.

Right at the end is when Jordan starts making the monkey sounds and really starts mocking her.

Gotta basically wait until pluto tv gets more RW seasons to see this stuff.

She didn't grab his **** at all. C'mon now with this revisionist history.

She poked it while she commented on how small it was and pulled his shorts. Everything in the reunion episode was about bullying not no sexual abuse :lol:

I wish it was airing right now but gotta wait for Pluto tv to loop around to catch how it went down. Keep in mind for those that do this was the episode right before they went to the final for Battle of the Exxes 2.

Also the little disclaimer after the episode was not about sexual assault :lol:

OK My mistake. Haven't seen it since it originally aired. Regardless my point still stands. Touching someone's genitals without their consent is sexual assault. If the genders were reversed and a male did that to a female he'd be lucky if a TV show ban was all he got.

I honestly don't want to see them cancel a bunch of people. I certainly don't watch this show because of the contestants and their outstanding moral fiber. You get rid of all the scumbags and the show becomes less entertaining. Understandable in some situations where they have no choice like Dee but they don't need to feign concern now over incidents they glossed over when they initially happened. People deserve second chances so I wouldn't have any issue if they brought back Nia and others who've gotten the boot. Give them the opportunity to see if they've changed after a period of reflection or dump them again.

Back
Top Bottom