Ole boy was eating them punches
They should have just let them fight instead of throwing capes on
And nia with them mma kicks, classic

Man that fight was funny as hell
Ole boy was eating them punches
They should have just let them fight instead of throwing capes on
And nia with them mma kicks, classic

Did you see the knee she gave Averey? :lol:

Nia has issues. That **** is not normal.

This is true, and the sad part is I know people like her.
bruh I was watching this sow with a female friend and my sister and they refused to acknowledge there was nothing weird about Nia's behavior. Like I could see the struggle in their minds but they just couldn't do it. Like if they admitted that Nia did too much, it would open up some can of worms inside them that they weren't ready to deal with.

This is true, and the sad part is I know people like her.
bruh I was watching this sow with a female friend and my sister and they refused to acknowledge there was nothing weird about Nia's behavior. Like I could see the struggle in their minds but they just couldn't do it. Like if they admitted that Nia did too much, it would open up some can of worms inside them that they weren't ready to deal with.

:rofl: this

Nia has an attitude problem, but Johnny has zero respect for women. Nobody even standing up for the chicks he disrespects. How you gonna put snot on a chick over some words? Then you gonna pour a drink over a chick over some words? Nia went ham on him and of course he ate it cause hes a dude. But later Avery took a punk move and jumped Nia from the back.

Good thing Nia came back at her at the end. They all have some issues though. I found it weird that Jordan was trying to stop Nia instead of Johnny and Avery

Last edited:
:lol: @ Nia.. she basically used MTV RW as an audition for Bad Girls Club. The producers at Oxygen watching the show like

Bad Girls Club isn't produced by Oxygen, it's produced by Bunim/Murray...which also produces the Real World.

And the Avery and Johnny stuff wasn't?

Telling someone else to clean up after your dog? Throwing a drink at Nia?

They know she's crazy. Crazy people do what they do best, act crazy. That's why you avoid them or setting them off. Once you set her off, she's not going to stop when you want her to stop. They should have already learned that from the Jordan incident.

Both sides escalated the issue. You can't try and claim to be the bigger person afterwards. Being the bigger person would have been apologizing for YOUR dog and cleaning it up. That's what a normal person would have done. I think Avery and Johnny think because they are a duo, they run the house.

And simp Marlon leaving instead of trying to resolve it or stop it up :smh:

Last edited:
re-watching this again actually avery got some pretty good swings in 

Man, not eem mad at nia doe
Like for real, it's just common courtesy if you have a roomate and your dog ished in the house it's your responsibility to clean it up
How would you like to walk into that trying to grab a late night snack
But johnny should have defended himself, I mean they weren't clean punches but them sh*ts were hard as hell, could have pushed her or bear hugged her
And them two Sagat tiger knee/kicks had me rolling from nia
Best thing so far from this boring a*s season
And marlon ol captain save'm, this dude really just need to find a place and sit down, cornball a*s, lol

I can get pointing out Avery and Johnny's craziness but yall not gonna ignore Nia is bat**** crazy.Those type of posts actually look like you're defending Nia.

As far as I see it, Nia took it there by constantly instigating the situation and it was insanely annoying. Not fun or entertaining.

Last edited:
She did. It could have been over, but she kept pushing the situation. She clearly wanted it to go where it went. I was other side on the issue until she went way left with it trying to knock dudes out with blow dryers and ****. ***** crazy.

did Nia even get a solid punch in? I saw those two kicks but she got rocked :lol:
That's another thing. Some dudes must've watched a different fight cuz at the end it was Nia bleeding by her nose, being petty throwing cups of soda, and seeming the most frustrated (when Johnny aint even throw a punch) and Avery was looking fine.

Also, am I the only one who gets sick to their stomach every season when two cast members fall head over heels in love with each other after like a week?:lol:

Last edited:
Also, am I the only one who gets sick to their stomach every season when two cast members fall head over heels in love with each other after like a week?:lol:

I don't recall this happening. While quite a few of them have become attracted in a short period of time I think some of it is editing.

Yea she pushed them
But everybody in the house knows what she is about, so I can't sit here and feel bad for somebody getting body rocked knowing this bish doesn't have all her marbles
Plus you telling me dude putting dirty tissue and throwing soda on somebody is asking to get that *** flexed on
If you not about that life then don't be brolic
And the fight with averey wasn't even a fight
Them bishes were just pulling hair but like I said them two kicks were funny
Now I don't think she would win in the bad girls house, can't remember what season but some chick beat down like three girls all at the same damn time
But this really should be the last season, it's just bad all around, they really don't show the city like I wish they would

Last edited:
Yea she pushed them
But everybody in the house knows what she is about, so I can't sit here and feel bad for somebody getting body rocked knowing this bish doesn't have all her marbles
Plus you telling me dude putting dirty tissue and throwing soda on somebody is asking to get that *** flexed on
If you not about that life then don't be brolic
And the fight with averey wasn't even a fight
Them bishes were just pulling hair but like I said them two kicks were funny
Now I don't think she would win in the bad girls house, can't remember what season but some chick beat down like three girls all at the same damn time
But this really should be the last season, it's just bad all around, they really don't show the city like I wish they would
If one was to judge portland of the show, they would have no idea what is about. All we've seen so far is a pizza shop and subway and thats in every town

Last edited:
They showed the city more earlier in the show, but after they got jobs, I bet they started hanging out at the pizza shop more. Probably drink for free there. Also, Portland nightlife is a wasteland. I don't blame them for not going out.

I can get pointing out Avery and Johnny's craziness but yall not gonna ignore Nia is bat**** crazy.Those type of posts actually look like you're defending Nia.

As far as I see it, Nia took it there by constantly instigating the situation and it was insanely annoying. Not fun or entertaining.

What are you talking about?

1. They should have cleaned up after the dog...that is what any normal person would have done.
2. Johnny left and came back to put a dirty tissue on her. She didn't follow him.
3. He threw the drink on her...which besides spitting on her is the ultimate form of disrespect. Before it was just verbal.

So exactly who instigated the situation? If someone throws a drink on you, what would you do? So why would you expect her to react differently?

After that, of course she was going to go off, anybody would. Like I said before, you can't set someone off, and then expect them to stop when you're finished playing or go by your rules. ha ha ha, she got a soda in her face. We got in a fight, it's no big deal we can go back to being friends now. You aren't ten.

Where are you from? Each fight you're involved in as a male, your life is on the line. You can't fight someone for a couple of minutes and think, ok it's over, because it might not be over to that dude. So you better be ready to take it there, because the next man might.

Last edited:

What are you talking about?

1. They should have cleaned up after the dog...that is what any normal person would have done.
2. Johnny left and came back to put a dirty tissue on her. She didn't follow him.
3. He threw the drink on her...which besides spitting on her is the ultimate form of disrespect. Before it was just verbal.

So exactly who instigated the situation? If someone throws a drink on you, what would you do? So why would you expect her to react differently?

After that, of course she was going to go off, anybody would. Like I said before, you can't set someone off, and then expect them to stop when you're finished playing or go by your rules. ha ha ha, she got a soda in her face. We got in a fight, it's no big deal we can go back to being friends now. You aren't ten.
All you're doing is deflecting like everybody else on that one side. It's like you're ignoring parts of my post to type up a bunch of garbage I aint even bring up. I'm not talking about the dog **** argument. I'm talking about Nia. So instead of saying what about Johnny and Avery maybe you should focus on the person I'm actually talking about.

I never said Nia should've cleaned up the dog ****. How she acted after initially saying no where she continued to egg the situation on just like she did with Jordan is what I'm talking about. So when you're ready to talk about that maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Everything Johnny did to her before the fight started is exactly what she was asking for. She instigated the confrontation with everything she said more than one time and apparently continued to do so the next day. Now if you want to act like you don't know what she did and said to cause what happened to happen go ahead and be purposely ignorant.
Where are you from? Each fight you're involved in as a male, your life is on the line. You can't fight someone for a couple of minutes and think, ok it's over, because it might not be over to that dude. So you better be ready to take it there, because the next man might.
Everything you're saying here doesn't have a damn thing to do with what happened on the show.

Every fight you're in, you're life is not on the line. That's a damn lie, point blank. Every altercation that happens isn't a fight but hey I'm in NYC, BK all day, so if you want, the education can continue there if need be.

Last edited:
All you're doing is deflecting like everybody else on that one side. It's like you're ignoring parts of my post to type up a bunch of garbage I aint even bring up. I'm not talking about the dog **** argument. I'm talking about Nia. So instead of saying what about Johnny and Avery maybe you should focus on the person I'm actually talking about.

I never said Nia should've cleaned up the dog ****. How she acted after initially saying no where she continued to egg the situation on just like she did with Jordan is what I'm talking about. So when you're ready to talk about that maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Everything Johnny did to her before the fight started is exactly what she was asking for. She instigated the confrontation with everything she said more than one time and apparently continued to do so the next day. Now if you want to act like you don't know what she did and said to cause what happened to happen go ahead and be purposely ignorant.
Everything you're saying here doesn't have a damn thing to do with what happened on the show.

Every fight you're in, you're life is not on the line. That's a damn lie, point blank. Every altercation that happens isn't a fight but hey I'm in NYC, BK all day, so if you want, the education can continue there if need be.

You must be slow :smh:

"What she said". Say that again. Do words hurt you? What set her off, being called a *** or getting a drink thrown on her.

Exactly what does what she said have to do with touching her person. Putting snot on her or throwing a drink on her.

How exactly do you dissect the situation without analyzing what occurred through out by both parties and the cause of the disagreement?

And I love how you conveniently didn't answer any of my questions about what would you do. You can't even have a discussion on the internet like an adult.

And naw, I don't have to continue the education b, you could have left that part out. Because it's obvious your teachers failed to give you the proper comprehensions and analytical skills to succeed in life. No wonder you didn't see that every one was wrong in the conflict. I'm not here to give you life skills, so tone that down big man.

And every fight you're in there's a risk of your life being on the line in 2013, and you better teach your kid that. And the fact that you don't understand what I'm saying shows a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom