MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Bruh...I wanna see Jordan push Nia to the limit. I think she made the false assumption that she set Jordan up to not want to be a jerk to her.

Instead she may have met her match, and with all her behavior and plotting on tape, when everything comes to a head she won't get to cry innocent.

This dude just made monkey noises............and hoped around like a gorilla and beat his chest like one....... to a black chick........RACIST.

Nia was antagonizing this dude all night, then wants to turn around and play victim.

Jordan was out of line for doing those monkey/ape mannerisms though.

I didnt **** with those monkey noises but Nia started it, she can't be mad he came back to **** with her.

Marlon ol captain *** :smh: this broad won't even let you smell it

Marlon simping real hard. He was hurt earlier when Nia walked away from him to grab jordans arm :lol:

Last edited:
Monkey noises are just him being drunk and stupid. Probably more just trying to push her buttons by doing something racist.

She sitting there and clowning dude about his hand and junk though, he went all in on it.

She's crazy for sure. He's crazy for sure. They're perfect for each other.

im sitting here like this chick caused all the problems and brought almost everything upon herself im sure he wouldnt have started spitting cheerios at her, if she wouldnt have came over to dude while he was on the computer or come into his bed, and she can make fun of his junk but as soon as something that may have been racist (it may or may have not have been his intent) comes on hes automatically the bad guy

Last edited:
He seriously seems dumb enough to possibly not know that was racist. :lol:

But at the same time, he's just doing it to cut her down to her deepest since nothing else was working.

Yeah, it's not cool, but it's whatever at this point. You can't egg on something for weeks and expect dude not to come back.

Shes crazy.. but her buns are :smokin :smokin

I'm sayin tho.....her body is on point bruh. Didn't even realize until this episode how bad she is below the neck. When she was layin down talkin on the phone I caught myself breathing kinda heavy. I bet you JR Smith was thinking of an *** like Nia's as much as he was throwin bricks tonight.

She got that forever alone face, tho.

Nia can dish it but she can't take it.

And for the record, I would've crashed Marlon by now if I was Jordan. That throwing **** at my face would've been the wet straw.

missed the episode, couldnt dvr and it of course isnt on again till next week

They play it a few times during the week, and it's OnDemand.

In regards to Nia, she's a fraud. She talks a big game, but won't actually do anything.

Marlon probably thought it was a sure thing he was gonna smash once he seen the new chick was black too. Haha.
Jordan was not wrong for the monkey stuff. Nia deserved it cause of the hand thing.
I'm pretty sure Anastasia is gonna end up cheating on her bf. then regret it afterwards.

I don't believe anything Nia says when it comes to her life outside the show. I wish Jordan would call her out for it instead of falling for the bait. She lied from day one and called herself a pathological liar on her casting tape.

She's a terrible person. Terrible. Jordan sucks too, but you're going to get mad at him retaliating when you try to push him over the edge all night when he was really trying to keep to himself?

:lol: at Nia when the manager told her to get off the phone. That conversation was so awkward.

Back
Top Bottom