She is
pimp.gif
I love her

co-sign
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DAMMIT MAN!!
smh.gif
@ me for literally sleeping on the live. That was thee worst Smooth Criminal lean evah..... And did Lil Mama run up there like crazed fan orjust casually walk and out grill Jay-Z??

i mean, would anyone have really been mad if jigga heisman'd lil' mama off stage?!?... would that be more talked about than kanye vs. country bumpkingirl?

dumb trick deserved it...

wish security woulda clothes lined her as she was approaching hova or something...

god i hate her even more now...

Was lil mama even suppose to go up there? From the looks of it it seemed that she felt that jay z aint show her no love at the end.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Was lil mama even suppose to go up there? From the looks of it it seemed that she felt that jay z aint show her no love at the end.

take the time and read the last 10 pages.

no she wasnt supposed to go up there man.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by solematic j21

take the time and read the last 10 pages.

no she wasnt supposed to go up there man.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

vma09jayz.preview.jpg

yo, honestly she looks like a cavewoman to me in that pic...

how does she think she belongs there? that's she's anywhere near the calibre of artist as hova and keys?

one dumb song about lipgloss gets poppin' with middle schoolers and all of the sudden you deserve to judge anybody or be on stage with legends?

really wish jigga woulda heisman'd that trick off the stage... woulda been more talked about than kanye vs. country bumpkin girl...
laugh.gif

Yo, no lie.... this has been my favorite thread on NT in a good minute.

From the "You're doing it wrong" lean... to Ye bumrushing Taylor.... to Eminem and Gaga.... to the Pedo bear with Ye glasses (
eek.gif
).... to Jay& Lil Mo.... to Ye offering JOE %#+$%%@ JACKSON some Henny... to Thuga's "pass the lotion" updates.... to the gifs & pics... and all therandom funny comments (like "sunburnt Ray Allen's" missing eyebrows) in-between.... A+ thread.
roll.gif

Best. VMA. EVAAAR.

Back
Top Bottom