MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

He's a female for the simple fact that he did it to a female...

If he attempted to do this to a dude, he's receiving a Stone Cold Stunner with the quickness.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

2ebwbxj.jpg
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"Playboy done +@++#+ up"[/color]

BTW, I don't think Kanye going to completely recover from this. I mean come on, Taylor Swift showed up in a freakingcarriage like Cinderella.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

fn7pzp.jpg

roll.gif
i don't condone what Ye did, but damn if it isn't funny, poor girl. Naw #+%# it, i condone it.
it was planned, you should be able to tell by how she reacted that it was planned, y'all are all so damn gullible I swear

Hey_

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Viacom/MTV is already copyrighting the uploads on Youtube.[/color]
smh.gif

Me thinks trickery is afoot.

Julius F. Wrek

roll.gif
Kanye only Kanye, I really hope MTV didn't kick him out because I want to know what he will do if he doesn't win any awards he is nominatedfor. Other than the guy messing up on the M.J. tribute, I really liked it.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

fn7pzp.jpg

roll.gif
i don't condone what Ye did, but damn if it isn't funny, poor girl. Naw #+%# it, i condone it.
it was planned, you should be able to tell by how she reacted that it was planned, y'all are all so damn gullible I swear

Nah son, this will hurt Kanye's sales.....why the f*** would Kanye want to hurt his sales?

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

kanye-west-amber-rose-90711129.jpg

roll.gif

He was gone in this pic I bet. 2nd bottle I bet....

honestly what is she wearin...yeah those curves are nice but this is an award show not a party
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by SHUGES

2ebwbxj.jpg
"Playboy done +@++#+ up"

BTW, I don't think Kanye going to completely recover from this. I mean come on, Taylor Swift showed up in a freaking carriage like Cinderella.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear I was thinking that same thing when I saw that pic. It looks like Puff is just about to start SMH.

Originally Posted by agold1002

roll.gif

honestly what is she wearin...yeah those curves are nice but this is an award show not a party
laugh.gif
She is wearin that solid snake camo

anyone know what happen right before lady gaga performance i heard screaming and the announcers ran out the way...

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by agold1002

roll.gif

laugh.gif
She is wearin that solid snake camo

anyone know what happen right before lady gaga performance i heard screaming and the announcers ran out the way...

it was all part of the show, to start gagas performance :smh

Back
Top Bottom