MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Forgot about Casey. She was cute and then got those big implants. Trying to remember who Mandi was.

Mandi is that blonde that was tryna get at CT but then wes hit instead. The bleach blonde with fake boobs, was on exes with Wes.

Last edited:
This show is easily my biggest guilty pleasure. I watch regardless, but I do wish we'd see more OG's here and there, at the very least. I know they all have their own things going on, but money talks...I think it would be great, even if it were just one OG per new season, if Landon came back for a season...Alton. The Miz? :lol: I'd love to see Derrick come back as well. He was the first "pitbull" of the challenges from what I remember.

Have we yet to see Emily and Laurel on a season together? I feel like we haven't seen Emily in awhile either. She was on a few then it was like Laurel replaced her as that undisputed top female competitor.

It's like WWF to me. I held on way to long watching it just because I always hoped guys like Bret Hart would return and it never happened. Or when it did, it wasn't the same...Age caught up with my childhood. :lol:

Last edited:
That clip where Ty and Emily were destroying each other's beds, Laurel was in the room too.

Emily wanted money to start her own CrossFit gym and I think she has done that. But it would probably help her line of business to do Challenges. Her cardio was disappointing however, they don't really focus on that in CrossFit. She still brags about not doing cardio. I don't know how these fit cast members don't get their cardio up for The Challenge. They know what's coming in the finale. In past seasons they've had barbells in the backyard and are doing power cleans and ****. Like dude, that's not really gonna help you while you're there. It would behoove you to train specifically for The Challenge with all that money on the line. And it looks like next week Corey will fall victim to popcorn muscles syndrome. I seen dude on IG training in the boxing ring in preparation for next season so I'm glad he peeped game.

Last edited:
That clip where Ty and Emily were destroying each other's beds, Laurel was in the room too.

Emily wanted money to start her own CrossFit gym and I think she has done that. But it would probably help her line of business to do Challenges. Her cardio was disappointing however, they don't really focus on that in CrossFit. She still brags about not doing cardio. I don't know how these fit cast members don't get their cardio up for The Challenge. They know what's coming in the finale. In past seasons they've had barbells in the backyard and are doing power cleans and ****. Like dude, that's not really gonna help you while you're there. It would behoove you to train specifically for The Challenge with all that money on the line. And it looks like next week Corey will fall victim to popcorn muscles syndrome. I seen dude on IG training in the boxing ring in preparation for next season so I'm glad he peeped game.

I feel the same way. Makes no sense. Didn't Leroy practice his swimming one "offseason" even? :lol:

Corey seemed legit at first, but I think you're right. Even more, the fact that they say Vince is a personal trainer is twice the hilarity. Dude is 100% meathead douche. The worst kind. I smell the blood so much watching that dude. If you have any tancity at all, Vince is the kind of guy that you expose form the get-go.

Last edited:
I would only consider crossfit if emily was the instructor and she gave her shorts / tights to the student that tried hardest at the end of the day. Would wear it as a headband and facemask.

Last edited:
unless you are training for a Decathlon it's sort of hard to really be prepared for every thing theyve done. those aren't easy even for people trained in it. let alone people who just work out like regular people.

Leroy couldn't swim at all when he first came on right???

same with Cara Maria but they've gotten better.

It's impressive that most finish... the one Wes and CT won where they had to climb that mountain. they killed it. that was impressive imo

as far as what they're getting paid... i feel like they gotta be making at least 5-10k each season each of them. how long are the challenges like 2/3 weeks?

I would only consider crossfit if emily was the instructor and she gave her shorts / tights to the student that tried hardest at the end of the day. Would wear it as a headband and facemask.
This man Knows.

I'm talking a true weakness. It's like everyone just lifted and got stronger, but didn't practice endurance and they ended up losing because of it. It's like when a friend told me that his boy Kaep was in the gym one day after they lost the SB and I asked him if that would help his mental acuity though...He needed to be in the film room, not the weight room.

Then again, I don't know If I'd be out here practicing by eating bugs and **** either. I just rather criticize from my recliner. :lol:

They'd have to train running and swimming long distances while carrying some weight and also climbing hills / mountains in higher elevation.

I haven't kept up too much with the real worlds and the challenges but from what I saw of Cooke, she was awesome. I think on one episode of a challenge she was walking around bottomless all casual. Would've told her to have a seat on my tongue.

[h3]Players with the most Final Challenge Prize Money[edit][/h3]
Note:  This list includes players who have won a minimum of $100,000, and is updated as of Battle of the Exes II.
[table][tr][th=""]Place[/th][th=""]Cast member[/th][th=""]Original season[/th][th=""]Challenge wins/# of Challenges[/th][th=""]Total money made[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]  [/td][td]Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]5/12[/td][td]$409,043[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]  [/td][td]Wes Bergmann[/td][td]RW: Austin[/td][td]2/9[/td][td]$248,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]  [/td][td]Darrell Taylor[/td][td]RR: Campus Crawl[/td][td]4/6[/td][td]$240,555[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]  [/td][td]Kenny Santucci[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]3/8[/td][td]$236,293[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]  [/td][td]Laurel Stucky[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]1/4[/td][td]$201,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]  [/td][td]Landon Lueck[/td][td]RW: Philadelphia[/td][td]3/4[/td][td]$184,166[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]  [/td][td]Jodi Weatherton[/td][td]RR: X-Treme[/td][td]2/3[/td][td]$176,666[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]  [/td][td]Derrick Kosinski[/td][td]RR: X-Treme[/td][td]3/9[/td][td]$176,293[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]  [/td][td]Sarah Rice[/td][td]RW: Brooklyn[/td][td]1/8[/td][td]$172,689[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]  [/td][td]Evelyn Smith[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]3/7[/td][td]$167,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]  [/td][td]Evan Starkman[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]2/6[/td][td]$151,293[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]  [/td][td]Chris "CT" Tamburello[/td][td]RW: Paris[/td][td]1/11[/td][td]$136,500[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]  [/td][td]Rachel Robinson[/td][td]RR: Campus Crawl[/td][td]2/7[/td][td]$135,555[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]  [/td][td]Jordan Wiseley[/td][td]RW: Portland[/td][td]1/3[/td][td]$133,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]  [/td][td]Paula Meronek[/td][td]RW: Key West[/td][td]2/10[/td][td]$126,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]  [/td][td]Aviv Melmed[/td][td]Fresh Meat[/td][td]1/1[/td][td]$125,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]  [/td][td]Mike Mizanin[/td][td]RW: Back to New York[/td][td]2/5[/td][td]$104,500[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]  [/td][td]Emily Schromm[/td][td]RW: DC[/td][td]1/3[/td][td]$104,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]  [/td][td]Abram Boise[/td][td]RR: South Pacific[/td][td]2/9[/td][td]$102,500[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]  [/td][td]Susie Meister[/td][td]RR: Down Under[/td][td]2/4[/td][td]$101,173[/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]  [/td][td]Carley Johnson[/td][td]Fresh Meat II[/td][td]1/1[/td][td]$100,000[/td][/tr][/table]

Winnings is one thing, but number of wins probably another. They weren't doling out the dough they are now when the challenge first aired. Sarah was always falling on hard luck with her partners and despite being one of the better competitiors, never won anything until recently. She won 1/8 challenges and is top 10. :lol:

Landon 3/4 :nthat:

Darrell was a monster too.

The Challenge has changed since then though.

Landon always surprised me at first though because on his RW season it was his boy M.J. who was a collegiate athlete, so I never really looked at Landon like he would be a player in the Challenge...Then he dominated.

Last edited:
I almost cried for sarah too when she won, i feel like no one else deserved it half as much as her

I almost cried for sarah too when she won, i feel like no one else deserved it half as much as her

I always rooted for her because she tried. I didn't even care when she "screwed" Bananas last season. She wanted to win, and knew the best shot was getting rid of him and Nany.

It's impressive that most finish... the one Wes and CT won where they had to climb that mountain. they killed it. that was impressive imo

Wes and CT didn't have to climb a mountain to win. The final was on an island with a giant loop and a bunch of stations where they had to collect idols.

^ I may have that confused with another season (maybe the one Sarah and Jordan won? )

is this the list??? looks like it will be good

Well, in all fairness, every recent final has featured a mountain except that one lol, so I understand the confusion. Wes was in the final of Rivals 1, which had a mountain (CT was eliminated right before). CT was in Exes 1, which had a mountain, but Wes wasn't on that season.

We've known the cast for next season but didn't know that we knew the pairings. Interesting that they're going with coed pairs.

I'd just be happy that Sarah is back!!! not sure how i felt about her blonde but it works for her

Damn, Jodi is the #2 female earner and she's barely played. Sarah is #3 and had to go through hell and back.

Aneesa has played 11 seasons and hasn't cracked the top 20. Can't even think of a perfect storm scenario where she could win it all.

Last edited:
I miss when rivals were actually rivals.

How are Leroy and Avery rivals? :lol: :smh: Leroy is more liable to try and smash.

I wish Ev and Rachel would come back.

Last edited:
^ I may have that confused with another season (maybe the one Sarah and Jordan won? )

is this the list??? looks like it will be good
they are including are the one? man minus whale throw in teen mom and catfish...

Back
Top Bottom