MTV 'Teen Mom' Farrah, Gets Sprewell by Her Mother...

I dont think the mother is wrong at all. Watching that show, I could see myself doing a lot worse to Farrah. She's a horrible mother. Talkin about, "Ineed to go on dates because I dont want to be a single mother." WELL MAYBE THATS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT BEFORE GETTING PREGNANT!!!!
And by the way, you're like 17 or 18, you'll have plenty of time to date later on.

She's the worst one on the show.

LMAO@ The couple who's Mom and Dad are married....talk about RedNecks...
laugh.gif

So its like a Family outting/double date every where they go...
laugh.gif

^ yeah. He's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. Maci is a great mother but I'm gonna need Ryan to step it up.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by HOVKid

That chick Maci could get it
nerd.gif

That chick Farrah is a joke. I feel bad for her kid.

I can't watch that show anymore though because I watched that episode where the two really fat people fight all the time and the mother brings the kid to the hotel and the father has a reverse chin. I have two kids of my own and almost threw up seeing the life their kid has.

These kids are the reason they have abortion. It's so bad what they put these kids through. That chick Maci is a great mom though.

Is Maci the one with Bentley??

Yeah, Maci is the best mother on there.

I can't watch that show anymore though because I watched that episode where the two really fat people fight all the time and the mother brings the kid to the hotel and the father has a reverse chin. I have two kids of my own and almost threw up seeing the life their kid has.
laugh.gif

LMAO@ The couple who's Mom and Dad are married....talk about RedNecks...
laugh.gif

So its like a Family outting/double date every where they go...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Awkward doesn't begin to describe that.

I wanna fight the fat one. "GARRRRRRRY I WANNA NEW CAR". "GARRRRRY I WANT MCDONALDS"
She annoys the hell out of me. Dude does double shifts at work and all she does and **%$@ and moan when she doesn't get her way.

Smh at a Farrah she is irresponsible. I dont agree that he mom is controlling, but she is a little aggressive. Her mom fails though because she is aggressivein the wrong ways. Instead of being physically aggressive she should have just kicked her out and let her see how hard it is to raise a kid on her own. Igaurantee that Farrah wouldn't act the same way after that.

Maci is a cool mom but Ryan is such a douche I mean seriously %!! is wrong with him

The fat girl Amber is annoying too but I cant blame it all on her. Her bf is a cool dude but he wouldn't do anything to help her around the house. I mean Iknow he was providing for them financially but being a parent means a lot more than that.

Lastly, I think the couple that gave their kid away are probably the most mature because they did something so selfless that they're still struggling tocope with.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

That chick Maci could get it
nerd.gif

That chick Farrah is a joke. I feel bad for her kid.

These kids are the reason they have abortion. It's so bad what they put these kids through. That chick Maci is a great mom though.

Is Maci the one with Bentley??

Yeah, Maci is the best mother on there.

I can't stand the show for more than say 10 minutes. But yeah her dude is a great example of how not to be a man. Sidenote: Is it wrong that I thinkshe's cute??

About time. Farrah should have been beat a long time ago.

Edit:

Maci is a great mother, but she needs to get rid of deadbeat Ryan.

Catelyn and Tyler amaze me. They are very mature for their age.

Everytime I watch I want to hit Maci's BF, Farrah, and Amber with a 2 piece. They annoy the hell out of me. Farrah finally getting hit...
pimp.gif

I can't watch that show anymore though because I watched that episode where the two really fat people fight all the time and the mother brings the kid to the hotel and the father has a reverse chin
scum of the earth
amberleave.jpg

the kids gonna grow up to hate her. i was
indifferent.gif
when she got madbecause her man's mom couldnt babysit because she found a job. it's YOUR baby ***** figure it out. I'm not a fan of her bf but point blank he worksand she doesnt. He shouldnt come home to that disaster of a house. She should have food ready and the house clean since hes the one going out and making moneyto raise their kid. All she wants to do is sit on her *!@ and complain/spit out orders. I really cant stand her.

indifferent.gif
when she got mad because her man's mom couldnt babysit because she found a job. it's YOUR baby ***** figure it out. I'm not a fan of her bf but point blank he works and she doesnt. He shouldnt come home to that disaster of a house. She should have food ready and the house clean since hes the one going out and making money to raise their kid. All she wants to do is sit on her *!@ and complain/spit out orders. I really cant stand her.

I wanna fight the fat one. "GARRRRRRRY I WANNA NEW CAR". "GARRRRRY I WANT MCDONALDS"

And I think the younger couple's cute. Only ones that made the responsible choice, imo. Def shouldn't be getting married but they're the only ones on the show who don't fight so I guess if I had to choose one couple to get married it'd be them.

1. lol

2. the younger couple are really cute. The dad is a G straight up, for being so young and growing up with the parent(s) he has its amazing to see how matureand patient he is in all of the situations they are put through. kid is a rock.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I think people here are forgetting that these people are under the age of 18. Basically explains everything.

Truth. I saw like 5 minutes where that Farrah chick was trying to smash some dude she met at the club. She just dumps the baby off with her mom, tells her stepdad he's not her dad and walks the @@@# out. I was like
eek.gif

Then she shows up at dudes apartment who is like 25 and he sees all the camera's and now that he's (probably) sobered up dude is like "uhhhh Ithink you should be at home taking care of your child" and kicks her out of his place. Then in typical %!@** fashion Farrah and her friends bash homie forgiving her some real world advice.

after watching the episode from the other day, ryan clearly doesnt wanna be with macii dude be in his own world i can't believe theyre even thinking aboutmarriage new season of teen mom comes on in feb. who is farrahs baby daddy they never even mention dude
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I can't watch that show anymore though because I watched that episode where the two really fat people fight all the time and the mother brings the kid to the hotel and the father has a reverse chin
scum of the earth
amberleave.jpg

indifferent.gif
when she got mad because her man's mom couldnt babysit because she found a job. it's YOUR baby ***** figure it out. I'm not a fan of her bf but point blank he works and she doesnt. He shouldnt come home to that disaster of a house. She should have food ready and the house clean since hes the one going out and making money to raise their kid. All she wants to do is sit on her *!@ and complain/spit out orders. I really cant stand her.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Originally Posted by solefood229

after watching the episode from the other day, ryan clearly doesnt wanna be with macii dude be in his own world i can't believe theyre even thinking about marriage new season of teen mom comes on in feb. who is farrahs baby daddy they never even mention dude
nerd.gif
its some white kid. i saw pics of them together on another board but idk where they are now. unfortunately he died in a car crash under theinfluence dec. 28 of 09

scum of the earth
amberleave.jpg

indifferent.gif

b59154e17dd32c35f78757925cdbe3b219c4e48.jpg

Originally Posted by True Blues

scum of the earth
amberleave.jpg

indifferent.gif

b59154e17dd32c35f78757925cdbe3b219c4e48.jpg
roll.gif

She's worse than Farrah IMO if that's even possible. Dude is going to leave her. I was
smh.gif
when she started whaling on him. How you gonna ask to borrowhis car when he's at work providing for the baby when yours broke down and then get mad at him?

Back
Top Bottom