MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Kinda forgot about how badly CT worked Brad in that elimination, but lost on the technicality. Then, Adam screwed him on the first Rivals season, on the final elimination before the final challenge. At least he got second in Exes.

Kinda forgot about how badly CT worked Brad in that elimination, but lost on the technicality. Then, Adam screwed him on the first Rivals season, on the final elimination before the final challenge. At least he got second in Exes.

CT shouldnt have lost that way. Run it back or something, dont go home on some BS call like that

Yes, imo it is. Like I said, it wasn't like they squared up. Brad tripped and fell down, Darrell stood over him and started swinging.
man please, he was bodied then got beat like a drum. howd he "trip" in the first place? thats like say he only got beat because he got punched :rolleyes

Last edited:
thanks for posting those old vids

CT has changed a little bit, dude was a straight crack head back then :rofl:

Completely forgot about the flag game until seeing that vid above. I remember being legit just as upset as CT for that call. CT going crazy was hilarious though.

"YOU'RE DONE!!! YOU'RE DONE!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

Does anybody in here thinks Zach will BODY CT if they ever got into a fight?
nerd.gif

Zach is a beast, but CT has that extra gear when it comes to fights.
There's suppose to boys though. Your see them always hang out, Leroy, knight, ct and zach. Watch that frank video and dude pretty much slanders all of them except Leroy.

There's suppose to boys though. Your see them always hang out, Leroy, knight, ct and zach. Watch that frank video and dude pretty much slanders all of them except Leroy.

Frank is a clown though. An over emotional clown. He went in on CT because CT wasn't there for a rebuttal. He can act like it was nothing, and he was just playing along, but people don't cry over "nothing".

Does anybody in here thinks Zach will BODY CT if they ever got into a fight? :nerd:
No, just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight. Usually those bigger dudes don't even have that much experience fighting because most people just back down from them. CT obviously would not

Does anybody in here thinks Zach will BODY CT if they ever got into a fight? :nerd:
No, just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight. Usually those bigger dudes don't even have that much experience fighting because most people just back down from them. CT obviously would not

pretty much, being big doesnt make you a great fighter.

id easily put $100 on CT wrecking him.

Zach seems like a stiff cat who cannot fight
laugh.gif

But if I had to throw money on one of them it would probably be CT

Yes, imo it is. Like I said, it wasn't like they squared up. Brad tripped and fell down, Darrell stood over him and started swinging.
man please, he was bodied then got beat like a drum. howd he "trip" in the first place? thats like say he only got beat because he got punched :rolleyes

Wait... Are you really asking me how he tripped? Or are you just trying to defend him?

I provided the video, quit being lazy and just press play GOD DAMMIT!!!!

The Darrell and Brad fight is HIGHLY overrated.

It wasn't like dudes were standing point 1on1, Brad was intoxicated, fell over the bed and Darrell jumped on him.

Not like dude tagged him all night. :lol:

Overrated? Did you see his eye afterwards?

Shut up

You better calm down asap!

Wait... Are you really asking me how he tripped? Or are you just trying to defend him?

I provided the video, quit being lazy and just press play GOD DAMMIT!!!!
Darrell manhandled him. He only tripped because Darrell pushed him back so easily.

Brad was drunk as hell, he messed up his eye from falling on the post not from Darrell hitting him.

That was an idiotic move by Darrell, he had a guaranteed $30k in the bank and lost it by getting kicked off. All he had to do was walk away from a fight with a drunk dude and he would've kept his money :lol:

That whole season was weak anyways, it was weighted too much in favor of the champions

Back
Top Bottom