MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Rest in Peace

[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Really was bummed when I found out earlier today. Always admired how she fought and the positive attitude she had

Last edited:
mean.gif

RIP.
tired.gif

I remember watching this when i was in highschool, her taking the cap off while being bald was a commercial they kept playing on MTV, i never got to watch that episode but damn, the first time i was like wow, that takes courage

RIP Diem, i really liked her she seemed like a legitimate nice person

Damn just heard about this earlier this morning,really sad news :smh:. RIP to Diem. I wasn't the biggest fan of hers especially during the last few seasons but I respected and admired her for the putting up such a good fight against the disease and not letting it limit her as much as it could have. At least she won't have to suffer any longer.

My man CT's gotta be in a dark place right now |I

Last edited:
Damn just heard about this earlier this morning,really sad news :smh:. RIP to Diem. I wasn't the biggest fan of hers especially during the last few seasons but I respected and admired her for the putting up such a good fight against the disease and not letting it limit her as much as it could have. At least she won't have to suffer any longer.

My man CT's gotta be in a dark place right now |I

Diem went on record saying that she was edited in a way that made her look like a crazy person. The way she described it made it sound really unfair to her, considering her physical and mental state. The producers took advantage of that. She talked about how she'd never do the show again because of it.

As for CT, I can't wait until someone gets in a fight with him in the house someday and brings up Diem. We might have the first on-air murder in reality TV history.

Diem went on record saying that she was edited in a way that made her look like a crazy person. The way she described it made it sound really unfair to her, considering her physical and mental state. The producers took advantage of that. She talked about how she'd never do the show again because of it.

As for CT, I can't wait until someone gets in a fight with him in the house someday and brings up Diem. We might have the first on-air murder in reality TV history.
View media item 1262323

Another death seriously? What happened?? Damn man Knight seemed like the chillest dude too :smh: |I :frown:

Last edited:
Another death seriously? What happened?? Damn man Knight seemed like the chillest dude too
mean.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
All the mtv people are tweeting that he passed.

http://insidepulse.com/2014/11/27/the-real-world-new-orleans-mtv-challenge-star-ryan-knight-dead

Idk about chillest dude though. He was prone to saying a lot of racist and homophobic ****. If anything he's that dude you're kinda friends with at school but who has zero chill. to the point that you can't take him around people.

Last edited:
All the mtv people are tweeting that he passed.

http://insidepulse.com/2014/11/27/the-real-world-new-orleans-mtv-challenge-star-ryan-knight-dead

Idk about chillest dude though. He was prone to saying a lot of racist and homophobic ****. If anything he's that dude you're kinda friends with at school but who has zero chill. to the point that you can't take him around people.

Damn that's sad to hear |I,I wonder what the cause of death is. Yeah I forgot about some of his more questionable actions but you're right,I just appreciated the lulz he brought to the show.

I wonder if they'll continue the show with all that's been happening lately or go on hiatus.

Damn that's sad to hear |I,I wonder what the cause of death is. Yeah I forgot about some of his more questionable actions but you're right,I just appreciated the lulz he brought to the show.

I wonder if they'll continue the show with all that's been happening lately or go on hiatus.

Choked on his vomit after partying last night.

As for the show, both he and Diem were on the season that recently filmed. We know Diem left fairly early on, but who knows how far Knight made it (I don't read spoilers, but I'm going to guess he and Jemmye didn't make the finals). You could make a solid case for just scrapping this season, or maybe air only what happened after Knight left.

Back
Top Bottom