MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

yo I legit am proud of Mike, dude talked about nothing but being a WWE superstar since his season in 2005, now he's one of the most popular names in WWE right now. I think he'll be the next one to break in to movies. also.

yo I legit am proud of Mike, dude talked about nothing but being a WWE superstar since his season in 2005, now he's one of the most popular names in WWE right now. I think he'll be the next one to break in to movies. also.
@Meangene45 can you send my dude a signed copy of the marine 5 battleground when it comes out.

lol yo the women of these past challenges.......legit useless. lol

see how MTV took off the God Squad people quick, no Julie no Jon.

Started watching ruins and my guy Wes was straight trolling trying to throw the challenge.

What season was it when it was basically team Wes vs team kenny? Fresh meat 2?

yea i think it was that one

yo youtube real world is the best 18 min episodes. no commercials back to back....

veronica and Rachel :smokin :smokin

yea i think it was that one

yo youtube real world is the best 18 min episodes. no commercials back to back....

veronica and Rachel
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
they dont make em like that any more 
pimp.gif
 crying at them instigating beth/tonya

Kenny & Evan :smh:

What made them think rubbing on her vagina with a toothbrush was a good idea?

that was serious... but i dont think serious enough to keep the permanent band on them... like it was all jokes... and for jokes like that they probably have done jokes like that before and she didnt mind. i think her being drunk is what made it worst tho...

im not condoning what they did , just dont think it was malicious intent

so when i was watching the ct fight youtube clip, one with ceejai and some other girl came up, i never saw that real world which one was that..
they fought cuz the one chicks friend kept saying tell that girl to just go pick cotton.. and she was laughing, so black chick went over and molly whopped her.. i haven't seen anyone from that season before.

Last edited:
I miss Kenny and Evan

Tonya was just plain pathetic. I felt sorry for her. She had so many problems, and they picked on her like it was high school.

Chubby chick with no ******* man. That's like a big sub with no meat. :x

:rofl:

my man just called her a veggie sub :lol:

Does anyone watch big brother. My girl is really into it i cant get into it tho. Its more reminiscent of old school real world tho

Their challenges are very basic and look like competitions for kids. It's a boring show but has loyal fans.

I tried and can't get in to it at all. They even had the nerve to even have a Big Brother after dark show and it's just one boring cock tease. No sex, no hook ups. Softcore pron is better. Just 2 hrs of boring ****.

Shows like that befuddle me that they've been on air for like 20 years :smh:

Love me some Julie Chen though :evil:

Last edited:
damn i miss when each challenge was for money. they need another team base like this. no more 2 v2.

I tried and can't get in to it at all. They even had the nerve to even have a Big Brother after dark show and it's just one boring cock tease. No sex, no hook ups. Softcore pron is better. Just 2 hrs of boring ****.

Shows like that befuddle me that they've been on air for like 20 years :smh:

Love me some Julie Chen though :evil:

You're not really gonna get much of the spicy stuff on that show, if that's what you tune in for. That stuff usually happens more frequently on the overseas versions. It's more about how people manipulate each other and compete while supposedly being isolated from the outside world, who in turn watches it from every possible angle. One major difference is it's live and more interactive with viewers (if you shell out the duckets for the 24/7 live feeds).

Does anyone watch big brother. My girl is really into it i cant get into it tho. Its more reminiscent of old school real world tho
I've been a fan of Big Brother for quite a while. The current season so far is not the worst but far from the best. If you're not a fan, it's very difficult to get into the show. I started watching from Season 6 (one of the best imo) stopped for a couple seasons in between and got back into watching the show. If you really want to get into show, consider watching Seasons 2, 6-8, these are the best seasons IMO.

Can't really say why I've been a fan of the show for so long but it really depends on the cast, it's definitely hard to get into the show when the cast sucks, I enjoy the strategy/scheming within the house more than the challenges, they're super mild compared to MTV's The Challenge. I can see it's similarity with old school real world, but it being a CBS show, I'd say they're more conservative with the casting compared to MTV. 

This season has a mediocre new cast, plus 4 returning cast members (an underwhelming group but they were generally fan favorites in their respective seasons, with exception of Davonne). 

I've been a fan of Big Brother for quite a while. The current season so far is not the worst but far from the best. If you're not a fan, it's very difficult to get into the show. I started watching from Season 6 (one of the best imo) stopped for a couple seasons in between and got back into watching the show. If you really want to get into show, consider watching Seasons 2, 6-8, these are the best seasons IMO.

Can't really say why I've been a fan of the show for so long but it really depends on the cast, it's definitely hard to get into the show when the cast sucks, I enjoy the strategy/scheming within the house more than the challenges, they're super mild compared to MTV's The Challenge. I can see it's similarity with old school real world, but it being a CBS show, I'd say they're more conservative with the casting compared to MTV. 

This season has a mediocre new cast, plus 4 returning cast members (an underwhelming group but they were generally fan favorites in their respective seasons, with exception of Davonne). 
The challenges and Big brother was something I watched religiously. Just can't get into big brother now because of all the "twists" and shannanigans they be tryna pull. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom