MTL Nters check in......need to know good kick spots!

Im gonna be in town for the jayz concert and was wondering which spots i should hit up as far as kicks n clothes, last time i was in montreal goodfoot wasstill open so its been a while......anyone care to help me out?

Check KN Urban Hiphop at the Centropolis in Laval (few minutes from Montreal), they have some nice Jordan. For clothes, you might want to take a look atCityStyle on Ste-Catherine. The entrance is just a small door but the store has 3 floor, with one being for ladies.
That's pretty much where I shop, so I hope somebody else can help you
wink.gif

appreciate the help, im really lookin to find some kgs errr nike air max III when im there

Went for a brief visit in the summer, and "Off The Hook" on Ste. Catherine had some nice wares, and some nice kicks too.

Im heading to MTL for thanksgiving

was about to make a thread but then saw this

any decent places that got good denim , im looking to buy some raw selvage, but don't know where to go.

I was also thinking about driving to the states if they got outlet malls or better stores.. whats the nearest big city that would have decent stuff?

What happened to Goodfoot Montreal?

I know they closed up shop last I heard, but I thought they were reopening?, now they aren't even on the site?

And GDFT Calgary is closing up shop too?

Off the hook is the place to shop in the city plus they have good ppl! City styles is not that bad! Cours Mt Royal ,which is literally 1 minute away from OTH,has a couple of spots for denim Apt.2 & the one upstairs; Apc's, nudies & acne! They dnt come cheap tho! Also if u guys have any concern about Gdfthit up OTH they have a couple former employees on deck, they should be able to tell you what the status is with the G'. Lastly there's a newconsignment spot in the city just don't remember the add but the place is full of gems the city's own Flight club, pretty sure someone in here knowsthe place.

Wow, I live here and i didn't know there was a consignment store
embarassed.gif
I hope I'll get more info
smile.gif

a little late replying....but...

Gotsole is a consignement shop inside a shop called Instock. its on park ave and fairmount. pretty much accross Brakless. ask for Toddy and say East sent you
smile.gif

"hit up OTH they have a couple former employees on deck, they should be able to tell you what the status is with the G'"

i am not at Off The Hook anymore...

i need myself some of that white collar status
happy.gif

I've been to GotSole yesterday. They have a lot of great stuff, but I hope they will get more Jordan with the time

Originally Posted by ebpo

I've been to GotSole yesterday. They have a lot of great stuff, but I hope they will get more Jordan with the time
all depending on your size. i know for sure they have 9, 10.5, 13...

and of course, it will get bigger. it's only 3 months old.

let's see how broke i get and we might see many more 8.5 and 9s up there
roll.gif

and btw...there will be a rack of gear soon or maybe already up. any polo, supreme, stussy etc...

Yeah the rack is already up.

Well, I guess it's too bad I'm a 12
tongue.gif
Anyway, I'll still go from time to time to see whats new
smile.gif
By the way, thanks for talking me about the shop
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom