Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

I'm not big into theories but this seems like the most plausible to me. The Dark Army knows there every move so clearly they were aware that fsociety was working out of Madam X's house. They searched the place and realized the tape was there and fsociety would have to come back so they dump a nearly dead Mobley there to send a message.

I have no doubt that they know because they have eyes and ears on Cisco and he's been there multiple times.

What worries me is that as Elliot is becoming more and more conscious of Mr.Robot that he learns that side of him has no morals at all.

Notice how he started losing himself once they talk about Mobley and Trenton, that has me thinking what if Elliot is the one behind everybody being taken out?

When he was less conscious he obviously already had the idea to start Stage 2, I don't think Mr.Robot is down to leave any loose ends.

Was just going to say, the surprise of this season to me has been how great Joey Bad***** has been.

I thought he was just going to be a bit character but the kid has real chops and has been a delight in every scene he's been in.

Definitely has a future on the screen.

had to avoid this thread and much of social media. finally got to the ep.

nothing is touching this show right now. not even close.

I assume he's gonna die. I bet that project he wants done is part of Elliot's stage 2.
The easy assumption is its Madam X who did not drown.

Tyrell, Mobley, or Trenton are stretches that need extra explanation.
She was leading Angela to her death. Them Evil Corp dudes got goons everywhere.

We already k ow they're in bed with the American gov. to the highest level.

The easy assumption? You clearly aren't paying attention brah :lol:

They burned her body at the animal shelter. Dude told them not to release the dogs like last time and Darlene had to get gully on him.

You also think a group of sophisticated and meticulous hackers would leave a dead body in the home of said dead body? You're smarter than that, I hope.

Joanna > Angela > Madam X > Darlene
Joanna > Madam X > Darlene > Angela
go-away.gif
1. Joanna

2. Susan Jacobs / Madam X

3 / 4 is Darlene and Angela. They're interchangeable 

Then theres this 
sick.gif

I'm not saying she's beat but putting her ahead of Darlene and Angela is bold. I could see why someone would go with her above Dom. I'm going to compile the rankings to get a thread consensus on this so keep them coming folks :lol:

I assume he's gonna die. I bet that project he wants done is part of Elliot's stage 2.

The easy assumption? You clearly aren't paying attention brah
laugh.gif

They burned her body at the animal shelter. Dude told them not to release the dogs like last time and Darlene had to get gully on him.

You also think a group of sophisticated and meticulous hackers would leave a dead body in the home of said dead body? You're smarter than that, I hope.
They did forget the tape, bruh. 
laugh.gif

The easy assumption? You clearly aren't paying attention brah :lol:

They did forget the tape, bruh. :lol:

Leaving one of dozens of tapes (which it was clear they had) is a little different than living a dead body in a swimming pool. Regardless, I agree they were sloppy but not dumb.

Leaving one of dozens of tapes (which it was clear they had) is a little different than living a dead body in a swimming pool. Regardless, I agree they were sloppy but not dumb.
Yeah, but I'm sayin, as meticulous as they are, mistakes can still be made.

Also, leaving the body in the house was one of the options that they considered. 

I'm not saying she's beat but putting her ahead of Darlene and Angela is bold. I could see why someone would go with her above Dom. I'm going to compile the rankings to get a thread consensus on this so keep them coming folks
laugh.gif
Tbh I think Id wife Madam X in real life over Joanna 
embarassed.gif

But Joanna's character in this show as well 
embarassed.gif

Tough choice 

Joanna > Angela > Madam X > Darlene
Joanna > Madam X > Darlene > Angela

go-away.gif
1. Joanna
View media item 2151870
2. Susan Jacobs / Madam X

View media item 2151872

3 / 4 is Darlene and Angela. They're interchangeable 

View media item 2151873
View media item 2151875

Then theres this :x  

View media item 2151876

i agree 100%

i was gonna say droopy eyes and Angela are interchangeable but just saw your text

i dont get the Dom hype.....she looks like this

View media item 2152024

elliot caught charges for the dog and hack :lol:

dope tie in with the jail plot.

leon :nthat:

darrel was the warden :wow:

elliot mind leaving his body in between convos now. damn.

angela bout to get murked with her naive ways.

price playing with fire threating rose.

rose a cold one.

wonder who was at the home cisco went to?

joanna coming for elliot :wow:

phase 2 is elliots plan and not dark armys :wow:

this show is lit :nthat:

I'm going with Trenton or Mobley knocking at Angela's door as the swerve on ppl assuming that's who dark army white boy finds in the Madam's house.

If not that then it's Trenton or Mobley with the white boy at her door.

Still giving more thought to Elliot been being in cahoots with White Rose. He may have fully been aware of Angela being blackmailed by the Dark Army. May have been his suggestion.

With Elliot malfunctioning I'm wondering more and more if there's a 3rd personality within Elliot masterminding everything and manipulating Elliot & Mr. Robot or if Mr. Robot has just been playing possum and has much more sinister plans than we even thought.

The power plant White Rose talking about has to be related to these power outages that have been taking place, also related to phase 2 as well. Energy next?

Last edited:
The power plant White Rose talking about has to be related to these power outages that have been taking place, also related to phase 2 as well. Energy next?

It's gotta be, I don't understand why he/she is fighting so hard to keep it open unless it has much greater significance.

I know that the Washington Township is the most closely related incident to the death of Elliot/Angela's parents, so I'm guessing Elliot wants to take it for himself and use it against E-Corp somehow.

Little does he know that Angela is on a one woman crusade to get the Feds involved, which could be extra sticky.

I hate Dom, man. That said, the fact that I do means she's doing a great job in that role.

There's something dope about all the main characters of this show all being younger professionals around 30 years old. Everyone from the hackers to the FBI agent chasing them down all seem to fit the same kind of mold.

But man, I just wanna clothesline Dom when she's being pompous with that damn lollypop.:lol:

Did any of ya'll catch this bonus scene from the end of Season 1? I just saw this yesterday.

so Price knows who's responsible?? :wow:

View media item 2152432

better late than never though, :lol:

I don't think Darlene needed to learn Mandarin to figure out what was going on the **** boy and the Dark Army. He sent them a screenshot of her sleeping while he was updating them the situation. Crazy definitely runs in the family :wow:

With that said, can't wait for next week's episode. :pimp:

Also, predictable song choice for Angela :lol:

She did need to either know it or translate it, that is how she found out about Stage 2.

I was wondering why darlene immediately went to the computer when she woke up. Guess it's good to be paranoid.

Darlene stayed hacking Cisco, so I wouldn't be surprised if she still did it whether the laptop was out or not.

:rofl: @ Elliot getting arrested for stealing the dog and hacking social media.

Wow. Can't believe that lame pressed charges like he said he would.

Yeah, I can't believe that either :smh:...Technically Elliott didn't steal Flipper. He made the dude an offer he couldn't refuse.

Whiterose.:rofl:

He is serious about that transgender stuff man. Bruce/Caitlyn can't hold a candle to White Rose.

I thought WR was gonna **** on the grave :lol:

Way more interested in the Dark Army/WR's motives.

I thought the same thing too :rofl: What ended up happening was far more surprising

I thought about that too but I couldn't really connect him wit the spot. Man, when the truck pulled up, I was certain if was going to be Tyrell.

Also - Joanna is having dudes marked in cold blood and followed. There's no way she still thinks his name is Ollie :lol:

I was expecting Tyrell to roll down the window and say Bonsoir Elliott.

I think Joanna called him by name, so I'm sure she knows his name isn't Ollie. I'm sure she knew that the moment he said it, even though she didn't know his real name.

I thought they took Madam X's body to get burned at that animal shelter....

They did, I don't know what he is talking about :lol:

I'm not big into theories but this seems like the most plausible to me. The Dark Army knows there every move so clearly they were aware that fsociety was working out of Madam X's house. They searched the place and realized the tape was there and fsociety would have to come back so they dump a nearly dead Mobley there to send a message.

Far reach. What would the dark army be searching Madam X's house for in the first place? Cisco would have told them everything already, that is if they aren't keeping tabs. But who knows with this show. Surprise after surprise and love it.

post #1017  of 1766

7/13/16

• 25,667 Posts. Joined 4/2014

Madam Executioner > Joanna Wellick

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

REPLYQUOTEMULTI
This tbh

Joanna looks like an instagram thot but still..... 

It's gotta be, I don't understand why he/she is fighting so hard to keep it open unless it has much greater significance.

I know that the Washington Township is the most closely related incident to the death of Elliot/Angela's parents, so I'm guessing Elliot wants to take it for himself and use it against E-Corp somehow.

Little does he know that Angela is on a one woman crusade to get the Feds involved, which could be extra sticky.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom