Mr. Gaga Exposed

She's not a hermaphrodite you bamas'. It was a rumor, just like Ciara... %@!! was posted on a place called startrash... Really?

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I remember when Ciara was a man too.
there were never vids exposing Ciaras $@@%..
sick.gif

How many times do we have to go through this with celebrities?

Ask yourself if she would really wear that short of a skirt with nothing underneath, get on a motorcycle, and hop off on stage if she was a he. You reallybelieve that?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

How many times do we have to go through this with celebrities?

Ask yourself if she would really wear that short of a skirt with nothing underneath, get on a motorcycle, and hop off on stage if she was a he. You really believe that?

Hell yeh.

Celebs these days have to stand out.

Lady Gaga does it by wearing [chappelle] underwear with dickholes in 'em![ /chappelle]

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by bionic90

hella dudes in denial
laugh.gif

if she admitted it, what more proof do you need ?
She didn't though.
Im suprised that you dudes are even willing to take an chance.
I dont care if its real or not. This automatically scratches her off in my book.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

it's like you guys want her to have a penis or something.
Word.

Damn it feels like the majority of NT is under the age of 15

25qvmud.jpg

I dont know whats more gay.....CrankLucas saying he digs a Lady Gaga album or wawaweewa going on a mass crusade trying to force dudes to believe she has ashmeckle. Wawaweewa is going mad hard in this thread right now
sick.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by CWrite78

it's like you guys want her to have a penis or something.
I dont know whats more gay.....CrankLucas saying he digs a Lady Gaga album or wawaweewa going on a mass crusade trying to force dudes to believe she has a shmeckle. Wawaweewa is going mad hard in this thread right now
sick.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif

haha this is effed up yo i didnt expect it but haha idk i guess i dont think too differently of her i neva thought she was fine or nothin but this makes mefeel better that i didnt

Penis or not, after seeing that clip, NO ONE AND I REPEAT NO ONE can say she is 100 percent woman. It's not an optical illusion folks.

Back
Top Bottom