moving to rohnert park/cotati...HELP?

hey wassup guys, im planning to move to the rohnert park/cotati area. my girl is going to SSU so we're planning to move there. i've looked upapartments online and i found a 1 bedroom for $775. i was wondering if anybody who lives around this area or goes to school in SSU if there are any cheaperapartments or something like this. we'll be moving in june since its mandatory that freshmen take classes in the summer. also im new to this whole rentingin an apt. so if anybody who is renting knows how to go about the whole thing can help me out. thanks again for those who can help.

Check on craigslist.org I've seen nice places up there but they usually go for more than $775. I just hope you don't plan on making too many trips downto the City cuz that toll on the GG sux.

yea i've been looking on CL, everything is like 850 and up. i did manage to find a spot for 750/month but i still gotta call, hopefully they have a room.but yea never drove on the GG bridge before. how much is toll there? is it $4 like every other bridge or different?

I've never heard of SSU frosh having to take summer classes, thats strange...
Well I the majority of last summer living in Rohnert Park, living in a house in M section with my buddy and his roomies; just past the Taco Bell/ Pizza Hutacross the street from campus. Those houses are expensive as hell
laugh.gif

But your best bet for a cheap apartment would be to look farther from campus, and definitely in Cotati. Basically what I'm saying is to look around
smile.gif

Just graduated from SSU and would advise you to look for apartments in Cotati or A Section a little further from campus if you are on a budget, i know a lot ofpeople that were getting rooms for 400-450 over that way! Mandatory summer classes for freshman? That is a first for me...unless they are really trying to getpeople out in 4 years because the school is overcrowding given its size!

yea i donno, we went to an orientation or just like an invite to see if you like the school and they said that the fresh had to come in the summer. but itshard for me to look because i live in SF and i don't have a car. so it sucks. but i'll try to look online, i've called some places but they talkingabout all these things about having 3x income for rent and stuff. so i donno wth is going on since i've never rented.

Back
Top Bottom